Pro war rallys in Cleveland!!!!!! i know 3 of the students that go to my HS organized it!

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
MURDER!!!:|

BUSHLOVER! :|

MINDLESS TOOL! :|

IMPERIALIST! :|

rolleye.gif

Sorry I just had to start this start this thread out the way it will end ;)

BTW - The "PRO-American rally" I attended here in Des Moines was great - wish you could have attend the one there in Cleveland.

CkG

Morph

Banned
Oct 14, 1999
Guess what, dude? You're not gonna see any of the anti-war people here criticize you for holding a pro-war rally. That's because we have enough sense to respect everyone's right to express their opinion. Now contrast that with all the bashing and name-calling around here directed at those who choose to protest against the war.

"patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind"

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
"Now contrast that with all the bashing and name-calling around here directed at those who choose to protest against the war."

Do the Pro War Rally folks lay in the street and block traffic? Do they hinder people from getting to work and conducting business? And you wonder why they're bashed?
rolleye.gif

jagr10

Golden Member
Jan 21, 2001
They've had a whole bunch of Pro America and Pro war rallies in Canada too.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Ornery
"Now contrast that with all the bashing and name-calling around here directed at those who choose to protest against the war."

Do the Pro War Rally folks lay in the street and block traffic? Do they hinder people from getting to work and conducting business? And you wonder why they're bashed?
rolleye.gif
There are Morons on both sides of this issue. THose who block traffic are a Minority of those who are protesting the War just like the Idiots who call Anti War Protestors "Anti-USA" or "Pro Saddam" are a minority of those who support this conflict.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
my neighbors kid is also over in Iraq right now, but i wonder

if you took a poll of the people protesting the war AT the protests, how many of them would NOT support the troops who are over therre? I believe many people wouldnt support them!!!

That shows how wrong the anti-war protestors are because they dont support the war, AND the troops, where you should atleast support the troops b/c it isnt their fault!!!

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: nourdmrolNMT1
my neighbors kid is also over in Iraq right now, but i wonder

if you took a poll of the people protesting the war AT the protests, how many of them would NOT support the troops who are over therre? I believe many people wouldnt support them!!!

That shows how wrong the anti-war protestors are because they dont support the war, AND the troops, where you should atleast support the troops b/c it isnt their fault!!!
I bet most would though they would prefer to support bringin ghtem home. Of course you have your hard core Anti US assholes like that Wanker at Columbia who said he hopes that America realizes a 1,000 Mogadishus (sp) in Iraq