Prison Break Finale Tonight 4/2/07

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

crt1530

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2001
Maybe they (the company) have somebody in Sona that they want Michael to help break out.

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
Originally posted by: ChaoZ
I missed the later half of the show. How did he end up back in prison?

they were ready to leave when Kim called the cops on them, with the intention of killing one of them. instead sarah killed kim and the cops were already on their way. the cops caught micheal and took him to sona prison

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
They didn't really show Mahone after he got out of the van, but he's going to be in the same prison, right?

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
Well it looks like they pulled that Sona thing completely out of their asses to set the groundwork for a 3rd season.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Kev
Well it looks like they pulled that Sona thing completely out of their asses to set the groundwork for a 3rd season.

Hah I agree.

So my girlfriend and I couldn't decide if that wsa Bellick or not on the ground looking like he was cracked out, and then gave Michael a look like he knew him.

That was him, right?

SoulAssassin

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
Originally posted by: IsLNdbOi
That Panama prison (or what we saw of it) made Fox River look like a pre-school playground.

So what's going on now? Michael is some kind of government experiment?

Yeah, the company dude had on a lab coat and a mask like they were ready to check out a medical experiment or something. The episode was ok up until the end I thought. The potential for shark jumping next season is very high though, I thought overall this season was very good though. Ah well, at least we only have to wait until the fall.

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
Originally posted by: purbeast0

Hah I agree.

So my girlfriend and I couldn't decide if that wsa Bellick or not on the ground looking like he was cracked out, and then gave Michael a look like he knew him.

That was him, right?

yes

SZLiao214

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2003
Arg, the episode is already up on the fox myspace but i have a test in an hour. FAK!

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003

Hah I agree.

That was him, right?

I don't think he was cracked out. I think he was writhing in pain as a result of the anal bleeding the burly guy next to him inflicted. note that bellick was naked

BD2003

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Sigh. As good as the show is, I wish they would just end it. I dont want it to fall into lost syndrome, where it becomes so ridiculous its not worth watching anymore and gets cancelled without a proper ending.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Originally posted by: daveymark

Hah I agree.

That was him, right?

I don't think he was cracked out. I think he was writhing in pain as a result of the anal bleeding the burly guy next to him inflicted. note that bellick was naked

Ah that would make sense.

Crucial

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2000
Originally posted by: BD2003
Sigh. As good as the show is, I wish they would just end it. I dont want it to fall into lost syndrome, where it becomes so ridiculous its not worth watching anymore and gets cancelled without a proper ending.

Thats not how tv works anymore.

BD2003

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Crucial
Originally posted by: BD2003

Thats not how tv works anymore.

Well, only in the last few years has there been this massive surge of serial dramas like lost and prison break. That have been very good. Look at lost now - its reached a point of absurdity where theres more questions than answers. And rather than reaching any point of climax, it just goes further and further into an oblivion of pointlessness. Kinda makes me not want to watch any new series in the first place...

sygyzy

Lifer
Oct 21, 2000
Originally posted by: NanoStuff
Originally posted by: orakle
WTF is Sona?

A city.

After I watched it, I still didn't know what the reference to Sona was. I am glad I came back to this thread!

BS2003 - Nothing can be as ridiculous as Lost.

meltdown75 - The other prisoner is indeed Mahone

JasonE4

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2005
Originally posted by: crt1530
Maybe they (the company) have somebody in Sona that they want Michael to help break out.
I think that's definitely it.

Alone

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2006
There have been references to Sona throughout season 2. The first occurrence that I can recall was when less talk, more killing bald guy pulled out a folder saying "Sona" early in the season. I think.

Also, this bald dude is a general. Wonder what that could mean.

flashbacck

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Alone
There have been references to Sona throughout season 2. The first occurrence that I can recall was when less talk, more killing bald guy pulled out a folder saying "Sona" early in the season. I think.

Why the hell did he always hold up written notes? That made no sense.

And they better not claim getting Michael to Sona was part of the company's plan since episode 1. That would be beyond stupid.

BD2003

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: flashbacck
Originally posted by: Alone

Why the hell did he always hold up written notes? That made no sense.

And they better not claim getting Michael to Sona was part of the company's plan since episode 1. That would be beyond stupid.

He holds up notes so if anyone was listening in they wouldnt be able to identify him or what he is saying. I thought that was pretty obvious.

We cant even begin to know why they want (or even if they do) want michael in sona, but up until now they havent pulled any stunts of that absurd level.

Alone

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2006
Originally posted by: flashbacck

The person who started Prison Break died or something, and he only wanted one season. But some jackasses decided to drag it on, and now we have Sona. I believe this ending was planned for season 2 since the beginning of season 2. Sona came up before, and it's otherwise insignificant if they didn't end up there. Plus, you can't just "wing" a T.V. series as involved and complex (or so it used to be) as Prison Break.