Prison Break Finale Tonight 4/2/07

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

herkulease

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
Originally posted by: meltdown75
Originally posted by: meltdown75
They didn't really show Mahone after he got out of the van, but he's going to be in the same prison, right?
anyone?

one would assume. seems mahone vanished int he next shot. including the guards that were assigned to him.

herkulease

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
Originally posted by: Alone
Originally posted by: flashbacck
And they better not claim getting Michael to Sona was part of the company's plan since episode 1. That would be beyond stupid.

The person who started Prison Break died or something, and he only wanted one season. But some jackasses decided to drag it on, and now we have Sona. I believe this ending was planned for season 2 since the beginning of season 2. Sona came up before, and it's otherwise insignificant if they didn't end up there. Plus, you can't just "wing" a T.V. series as involved and complex (or so it used to be) as Prison Break.

sure they can't wing it, but they can more or less "jump the shark" with this. the bald guy's "its in his blood" and the whole set of secret labs, just screams super soldier or something of that nature.

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
WTF...

They coulda ended things.

But no, now we're gonna have an even more inferior third season :roll:

The worst thing is, once i invest myself watching a show, i can't stop, which means i'll be watching what's a big dragout of a third season.

Bah...

Kevin1211

Golden Member
Dec 14, 2004
Originally posted by: herkulease
And they better not claim getting Michael to Sona was part of the company's plan since episode 1. That would be beyond stupid.

The person who started Prison Break died or something, and he only wanted one season. But some jackasses decided to drag it on, and now we have Sona. I believe this ending was planned for season 2 since the beginning of season 2. Sona came up before, and it's otherwise insignificant if they didn't end up there. Plus, you can't just "wing" a T.V. series as involved and complex (or so it used to be) as Prison Break.

sure they can't wing it, but they can more or less "jump the shark" with this. the bald guy's "its in his blood" and the whole set of secret labs, just screams super soldier or something of that nature.

if they go the route of michael being a super soldier and or that stuff, i will go to fox's headquarters and murder every one of the executives.... because that is just ridiculous...

simms

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Kevin1211
Originally posted by: herkulease

if they go the route of michael being a super soldier and or that stuff, i will go to fox's headquarters and murder every one of the executives.... because that is just ridiculous...

cue: dark angel