Prince of Persia > Ninja Gaiden

schdaddy

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2000
POP has better controls, better camera angles, & IT'S FUN - unlike NG which is torture.

Anyone else feel the same way?

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
I just bought PoP but it still wont run on my system.... Just freezes at the Splash Screen :(

nsafreak

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2001
Schdaddy I have played both of the games. And frankly while PoP is good it is not as good as Ninja Gaiden. I will give you that the camera isn't always that great but the controls have been working just fine for me :)

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
POP is about 10 hours to short, if it were twice as long I'd be a winnAr

schdaddy

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
WTH is the poll! :p

Sorry, don't see an option in EDIT to add a poll.

NG is mindless action w/ respawning enemies. POP had some killer action but I spent more time thinking & looking around.
Guess it's a matter of taste.:p

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Originally posted by: schdaddy

NG is mindless action w/ respawning enemies. POP had some killer action but I spent more time thinking & looking around.

Seems to me a larger percentage of areas in POP has respawning enemies then in NG. Take a look at the gamefaqs message board. There are tons of threads asking where the respawning enemies are so you could earn a little extra money.

Have you beaten NG? Some of the areas require some thinking and some damn nice timing to get across.

schdaddy

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Kelvrick
Originally posted by: schdaddy

Seems to me a larger percentage of areas in POP has respawning enemies then in NG. Take a look at the gamefaqs message board. There are tons of threads asking where the respawning enemies are so you could earn a little extra money.

Have you beaten NG? Some of the areas require some thinking and some damn nice timing to get across.

I'm on chapter 10 & the only thing that's really impressed me are the bosses - but even they are more "trial & error" than thinking.