PrimeGrid Challenges 2019

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

crashtech

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2013
I'm setting my expectations low by not thinking I'll find any at all, at least there are points for doing the work, and every number that's found not to be a prime eliminates one more candidate...

Howdy2u2

Nov 12, 2017
Well the polar vortex didn’t get me , but this ice storm did!!!! Power is out so I’m out of the TDP for now. Go get them guys!!!!!!!

emoga

May 13, 2018

Howdy2u2

Nov 12, 2017
Well I guess I survived the storm somewhat. The only loss was a wifi card in a machine so now I'm down 2 machines. I didn't have it set to just stay off on power loss, the power cycled ~4-5 times with a couple "brown outs" in between. I consider myself very lucky in that respect!!

Congratulations @emoga ..................BAM!! GFN17-MEGA LOL

"Not sure if I should switch over to PPS-MEGA and GFN-17-Mega to go for a mega prime or not. All or nothing approach."

Now if you pop a PPS-MEGA..I'm thinking it's an inside job!!!

Jul 6, 2008
Not sure if I should switch over to PPS-MEGA and GFN-17-Mega to go for a mega prime or not. All or nothing approach.

Is anyone else running mega's?
I've had one GPU on 17-Megas. I'll be switching it over to 16's & 18's soon.

CPU's: I'm playing lotto with 321/Cullen/ESP. Next week will be Woodall & PSP.

Howdy2u2

Nov 12, 2017
Weather related issues AGAIN, I can't win. Machines throwing errors and I don't care for that. I'm out until this garbage passes................although 6 errors after running 25k or so tasks isn't all that bad I guess....still do not like it, skews the results for the wing man since it's reported late or errors on my part. Time matters this challenge.................