Primary results not looking good for Dean; great for Kerry and Edwards.

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003
I'm putting all the numbers up here so you don't have to scroll down.

South Carolina

87% Reporting

Edwards 46%
Kerry 30%
Sharpton 9%
Clark 7%
Dean 5%
Lieberman 3%
Kucinich 0%

Oklahoma

95% Reporting

Clark 30%
Edwards 30%
Kerry 27%
Lieberman 6%
Dean 4%
Sharpton 1%
Kucinich 1%

North Dakota

100% Reporting

Kerry 50%
Clark 24%
Dean 12%
Edwards 10%
Kucinich 3%
Lieberman 1%
Sharpton 0%

New Mexico

27% Reporting

Kerry 32%
Clark 24%
Dean 23%
Edwards 10%
Kucinich 5%
Lieberman 3%
Uncommitted 1%

Missouri

63% Reporting

Kerry 50%
Edwards 27%
Dean 8%
Clark 5%
Lieberman 4%
Sharpton 2%
Gephardt 2%
Kucinich 1%
Uncommitted 1%

Delaware

100% Reporting

Kerry 50%
Lieberman 11%
Edwards 11%
Dean 10%
Clark 10%
Sharpton 6%
Kucinich 1%

Arizona

62% Reporting

Kerry 40%
Clark 27%
Dean 17%
Edwards 7%
Liberman 6%
Kucinich 2%
Sharpton 0%

CNN

Witling

Golden Member
Jul 30, 2003
This is largely a bump for this post. No doubt there will be more worth adding as the time goes on tonight. The Sharpton result is interesting.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
I'm surprised Kerry isn't closer to Edwards. That should be troubling to Kerry. How's he going to sell the South? Oh, that's right, he's a war hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero................................................................ad naseam.

-Robert

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003
Oklahoma

2% Reporting

Clark 28%
Edwards 26%
Kerry 21%
Lieberman 9%
Dean 9%
Sharpton 1%
Kucinich 1%

Missouri

4% Reporting

Kerry 53%
Edwards 20%
Dean 10%
Lieberman 4%
Clark 4%
Sharpton 4%
Gephardt 3%
Kucinich 1%
Uncommitted 1%

Kerry won Delaware, but no numbers have been posted.

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: chess9
I'm surprised Kerry isn't closer to Edwards. That should be troubling to Kerry. How's he going to sell the South? Oh, that's right, he's a war hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero hero................................................................ad naseam.

-Robert

Er, Missouri is not considered the South? I'd say 30% is pretty damn good going against the Senator who claims it as his home state.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: chess9

-Robert

Don't forget he's a Duck hunter too;)

CkG

FrodoB

Apr 5, 2001
Even the Democrats have the ability to see Dean for what he is - a raving lunatic.
I'm surprised Edwards didn't do better in South Carolina.
Everything is going as planned for Hillary 2008. The upcoming election will be a landslide victory for Bush.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
As predicted Kerry won 5 out of the 7. Edwards won his backyard and Clark his. Dean got skunked. Tomorrow he may bow out as well, we'll see since it is the Monthly Meet Up.

Sad since Kerry is Career Politician owned by Special Interests.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Ultra Quiet
I thought Clark would do better.

I was wrong.

Heh. Clark is about as transparent as someone can get. I'd vote for Osama before I'd vote for Clark. Clark has been at the bottom for me since day 1. He's FOS and a hypocrite.

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Originally posted by: FrodoB
Even the Democrats have the ability to see Dean for what he is - a raving lunatic.
Everything is going as planned for Hillary 2008. The upcoming election will be a landslide victory for Bush.

Yep, much like Dean's nomination was a landslide.

Oh wait...

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Yeah.. it'll be Kerry and who ever can swing the pivitol southern states... don't much matter which two but, two is needed.. Florida and ? and then it will be a real dog fight come the fall.. I can't wait.. Maybe Clark.. Maybe Edwards.. Maybe even Kerrey of Nebraska..

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: Mill
Originally posted by: Ultra Quiet
I thought Clark would do better.

I was wrong.

Heh. Clark is about as transparent as someone can get. I'd vote for Osama before I'd vote for Clark. Clark has been at the bottom for me since day 1. He's FOS and a hypocrite.

I'd vote for Osama before I'd vote for a single candidate actually running in this election.
I can't vote for the "lesser of two evils" and that's precisely what these candidates are.
Evil.
Just like Bush said in the 2003 SOTU speech,
"These last few months I have been trained by Al Qaeda. I am weak, and materialistic. We will embrace tyranny and death as a cause. We can be summed up in one word: evil."
Ok, he didn't say those words in that precise order, but he did indeed say those words ;)

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003

lmfao... landslide victory? who are you kidding?

Bush's numbers in the polls are dropping like a rock, he has simultaniously energized the democratic base, pissed off his own base, and brought in independents
that would probably end up deciding everything.

He lost by 500,000 votes last time around, and that's when 3.3 million people still had their jobs.

Edit: My bad :)

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: sMiLeYz

Bush's numbers in the polls are dropping like a rock, he has simultaniously energized the democratic base, pissed off his own base, and brought in independents

He lost by 500,000 votes last time around, and that's when those 3.3 million people still had their jobs.

Buahahahahha, LMFAO.

FrodoB

Apr 5, 2001

He lost by 500,000 votes last time around, and that's when 3.3 million people still had their jobs.

These polls mean NOTHING. He hasn't even started to campaign. The Democrats have hurled everything they got at him and this is the best they can do - a dead heat. These poll numbers prove that he is going to win in a landslide.
Most of the country is smart enough to understand what September 11 did to the economy and job market. It's amazing that the economy is as strong as it is now considering all that happened.

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003

These polls mean NOTHING. He hasn't even started to campaign. The Democrats have hurled everything they got at him and this is the best they can do - a dead heat. These poll numbers prove that he is going to win in a landslide.
Polls mean nothing? But they prove he is going to win a landslide? Nice logic and way to contradict yourself. The polls mean the people are pissed off with Bush, and no amount of campaigning and Karl Rove's dirty tricks are going to change that.
Most of the country is smart enough to understand what September 11 did to the economy and job market. It's amazing that the economy is as strong as it is now considering all that happened.
Tell that to the workers that protested Bush when he went to South Carolina. I'm sure they understand they lost their job because of September 11th, and will be understanding and forgiving when election rolls around.
rolleye.gif

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000

The Bush campaign has not even entered the building for the boxing match, let alone stepped into the ring.
The Dems are providing plenty of ammunition to shoot their own candidate.

When the Bush people start coming out on the attack this summer, there will be a large difference.
People are only hearing the sound bites from the Dems. Bush has not even responded to any of their attacks, nor gone gone on the offensive.

Presently it is like a boxer in the ring allow the opponent to have a couple of free swings because of the knowlege of the opponents quality.

FrodoB

Apr 5, 2001

Polls mean nothing? But they prove he is going to win a landslide? Nice logic and way to contradict yourself. The polls mean the people are pissed off with Bush, and no amount of campaigning and Karl Rove's dirty tricks are going to change that.
Tell that to the workers that protested Bush when he went to South Carolina. I'm sure they understand they lost their job because of September 11th, and will be understanding and forgiving when election rolls around.
rolleye.gif

I'll repharase that, IF ANYTHING these poll numbers prove that he is going to win in a landslike.
Like I said, these polls don't mean much. They certainly don't mean that many people are pissed off at Bush. Go back in history and you'll see that other eventual losers were leading in the polls during at this point in the year.
Your statement about workers in South Carolina is a stupid example and probably doesn't even represent South Carolina as a whole, and especially not the nation as a whole.
Just face it, your liberal views prevent you from seeing the entire picture. You take your own views and the views of a few protesters and assume these are the views of the country.
Bush will win by no less than an 8% margin.