Presidential Donor Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2009
I just grabbed this because its the first thing I saw. I know almost all Politicians do them, I find it distasteful that these guys need to head to a special ranch where big donors will be and essentially suck the donors dicks for a couple of days.
What is the solution they'll never vote to clamp down on this activity.

Rubio, the 44-years old Florida senator, addressed donors after organizers flashed photos of him at the morning flag football event for donors.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/13/politics/republican-donors-utah-romney-retreat/index.html

Last edited:

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I agree. This and those dinners that go for 28K a plate. I find those stupid as well.

Feb 4, 2009
I agree. This and those dinners that go for 28K a plate. I find those stupid as well.

For some reason the expensive dinners don't bother me as much (they still bother me). Doesn't seem like a ton of dick sucking goes on at them. Even Romney's 47% dinner didn't have that much love going on but I do realize the 47% comment was essentially like a street hooker saying I'll blow you for $30.
The events are just lame play a flag football game?
I saw on the news last election about Politicians going to mansion in Colorado(?) to hang out and go skiing or hiking with families for donation's.
I'd live to see video of these events.

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The day when face time in the media became more of a way to win elections than force of character and good deeds done dirt cheap is the day our nation took the road down to political perdition and chronic corruption in our body politic.

There is no turning back. There is no salvation. There is only the hope that some day the working class masses will get fed up enough to rise up against the plutocrats and oligarchs who fancy themselves the REAL leaders and rightful entitled owners of everything they can swing a 50 karat diamond studded cane at.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
I always enjoy a politician claiming to be for the middle class as they walk into their 30k a plate dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.