Presidential Debate #1

Page 16 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
we already knew. democratic establishment does not support it. anyone who knew what the green new deal was and supported it already knew that.

Because proponents stuck a bunch of shit in there that would lose elections.

At the end of the day, Bidens plan is a massive investment in infrastructure and green tech.

Trump's infra plan never materialized, and never will. He passes nothing.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I'm not going to lie, I really wanted biden to just walk over and punch the shit out of trump. It would have ended his run but I was almost willing to give that up.

I'm pretty sure that Trump would have beat the shit out of him if he tried. Trump has about 80 pounds on Biden :)

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
For those of you who constantly defend Trump...

Tweets coming in from parents who's kids watched their first debate. Parents were appalled. Some kids ran out of the room.

How do you teach your kids this is not supposed to be normal? Now's your chance people who claim Trump's behavior doesn't matter. What do you say to kids?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I'm not going to lie, I really wanted biden to just walk over and punch the shit out of trump. It would have ended his run but I was almost willing to give that up.

Seriously.

Don't know that it would end his campaign tho. I'm sure millions of people were screaming STFU! at the TV tonight.

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
Ya. No. This is what’s going to go viral from the debate

6LtCdsM.jpg

eNNKzyZ.jpg

NJePH6a.png

XHykrZu.jpg

The memes are already flowing.

Come on, MAN!!!!

Reactions: Viper1j

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
I would strongly advise any Democrat to go buy a gun if you don't have one already.

It is pretty stupid that liberals voluntarily disarm themselves in a country filled with low life losers like the proud boys that are armed to the teeth.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
I'm pretty sure that Trump would have beat the shit out of him if he tried. Trump has about 80 pounds on Biden :)

Trump can't even walk down a ramp.

Battlin' Joe would have rocked his orange world.

Trump told the White Supremacists to stand by but I'm sure you'll be safe. Good luck

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Trump won because there is a large number of middle class voters that continue to be ignored.

He exploited them - but did the same thing that every previous politician did. Ignored them ultimately after being elected.

They voted for him because they were tired of an establishment that continued to ignore then. At any real point either party could address these, but both tend to just stick to their money donors.

Feeble bothsiderism. Trump said the election will be a fraud & that he has the Proud Boys standing by in case he loses... So, uhh, what's the plan?

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
Oh yeah. Refused to condemn the proud boys. Told them to quote stand down and stand by.

HOLY SMOKES, he didn't condemn the proud boys, even after Biden, Harris and all the Dems condemned BLM and Antifa rioting and attacking and killing innocent civilians?!?!? Trump is HORRIBLE!!!!

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Trump can't even walk down a ramp.

Battlin' Joe would have rocked his orange world.

Biden looks kinda frail, though. Trump should have some arm strength from all that golf, too.

Honestly, at their ages, they would probably both end up falling down and breaking a hip :)

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
..... Lol, you really think that is going to takeoff as a meme or any real boastful statement?

Please tell me you aren't serious.

It will be forgotten in 1 day after Twitter idiots make believe to themselves that it was cunning.
You know what is taking off as a meme among white nationalists? Stand back...stand by
Congrats to you and Trump giving racist groups a big thumbs up. To be accurate you give Trump thumbs up and he gives it to racists. That makes you a racist supporter.

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
You must have watched a different debate. At no time did trump articulate any policy that applied to the middle class.

Not completely shutting down the economy to save millions, or almost certainly tens of millions, of jobs, no appeal at all. Excellent point.