President Bush

bdude

Golden Member
Feb 9, 2004
"..something something insinuation"

Yah, he really is a moron. Sad to see our presidency at such a low, but we've always had good and bad presidents.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
i can picture rove in the background grimacing and furiously slapping himself dizzy upside his head while hissing through his clenched teeth "no,no,no,no,no" as bush was committing another one of his famous brain farts.

i feel like giving them both a noogie and pinching their cheeks after watching that.

way to go georgie boy! we're all very proud of you, you....you....heck of a job kind'a guy you.

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
ahaha... I just realized I'm a victim of the Thai ban on Youtube. I just got here a few days ago. Is this link posted anywhere else?

Darthvoy

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2004
I don't understand why everyone hates Bush. I think he is really a good guy (not necessarily president material), but a man who really wants to do good. I just think he was manipulated by Cheney and defense contractors.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: Darthvoy
I don't understand why everyone hates Bush. I think he is really a good guy (not necessarily president material), but a man who really wants to do good. I just think he was manipulated by Cheney and defense contractors.

Well, that's the whole issue, isn't it?
If he were the local fish monger or boot-black, he'd be fine and within his element. No one would have too many problems with him.

As the leader of the free world, I think he's in just a bit over his head, don't you?

Jun 27, 2005
You guys are making fun of him for the wrong reasons here. It's not that what he said was hard to understand or that he stumbled through his answer.

The question was about a statement that Howard Dean made hinting that Bush had prior knowledge of the 9/11 attacks and the RNC's labeling the statement as political hate speech.

What Bush said was, "It's an absurd insinuation" referring to Dean's statement which means he missed the point of the question which was whether or not he agreed with the RNC's position on the statement. Sammon didn't ask him for his opinion on Dean's statement.

I got it on the first loop through.

Having worked in retail for 15 years I'm fluent in "idiot."

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
You guys are making fun of him for the wrong reasons here. It's not that what he said was hard to understand or that he stumbled through his answer.

The question was about a statement that Howard Dean made hinting that Bush had prior knowledge of the 9/11 attacks and the RNC's labeling the statement as political hate speech.

What Bush said was, "It's an absurd insinuation" referring to Dean's statement which means he missed the point of the question which was whether or not he agreed with the RNC's position on the statement. Sammon didn't ask him for his opinion on Dean's statement.

Oh, come on...it's all about how he answered it...he looks drugged and disoriented...not that that is a valid criticism of Bush per se; but Damn...he looks like he's in his "last throes".

Can't Rove keep the dosage consistent?

C'mon trekkies, help me out...he looks like the fuhrer from that nazi planet episode.

Edit: who himself was not a nazi, so I'm not playing that dumb-ass card, kthnx.

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: feralkid

Oh, come on...it's all about how he answered it...he looks drugged and disoriented...not that that is a valid criticism of Bush per se; but Damn...he looks like he's in his "last throes".

C'mon trekkies, help me out...he looks like the fuhrer from that nazi planet episode.

I thought it was more embarrassing that he answered the wrong question as opposed to how he answered it. Hell, he answers every question like that.

You guys need to dig deeper to find the real comedy gold here. Anybody can point and laugh at the easy stuff. :p

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: feralkid

I thought it was more embarrassing that he answered the wrong question as opposed to how he answered it. Hell, he answers every question like that.

You guys need to dig deeper to find the real comedy gold here. Anybody can point and laugh at the easy stuff. :p

Point taken.

:light:

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
Can someone give me some more details on this video so I can find it on another video site?

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
Originally posted by: dyn2nvu
Originally posted by: Farang
Can someone give me some more details on this video so I can find it on another video site?

Use a proxy??

The ISPs here block access to YouTube. When I try to go there it takes me to the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology homepage.

Thanks for the video link

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
It's not worth watching just another look of deer in headlights ... Can't think of anything to say because he has no brain...

Dave Letterman is gonna have a field day with this one.... I'm sure it will be on his great presidential speeches routine.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: Darthvoy

Why do some people confuse, being critical of Bush's policies with hating him?

BTW, GWB called himself the decider or something like that. Everything that has happened during his watch is his responsibility.