President Bush and his White House staff have a message for you

mb

Lifer
Jun 27, 2004
Looks like a W to me. Index and middle fingers are not touching.

Verse914

Dec 20, 2006
Originally posted by: mb
Looks like a W to me. Index and middle fingers are not touching.

they were in the middle of a special move called "teh twirl" ...girls dig it when twirling counter-clockwise

:D

oddyager

Diamond Member
May 21, 2005
No matter what people think of him as a President, he'd still make a pretty cool guy to have a beer with.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: oddyager
No matter what people think of him as a President, he'd still make a pretty cool guy to have a beer with.
Haha yeah I think so too.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

And Clinton would be a great guy to have a cigar with...:p

However, I'm not sure either one is a good thing in a President...they SHOULD be a bit above the "beer-drinkin buddy" status.

Delita

Jan 12, 2006
Originally posted by: BoomerD

And Clinton would be a great guy to share a cigarette with...:p

Wait...what?

daveshel

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

Naw, he'd be one of those guys who never bought a round and just kept going on and on with stories that never came to a point.

DefDC

Golden Member
Aug 28, 2003

Except for the fact that he's an alcoholic, and can't drink... I don't understand how that wasn't a bigger deal...

:confused:

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: BoomerD

And Clinton would be a great guy to have a cigar with...:p

However, I'm not sure either one is a good thing in a President...they SHOULD be a bit above the "beer-drinkin buddy" status.

Both would be great guys to share a blunt with :p
surely they enjoyed the green back in the days

oh, and I don't see why they can't have that status. A leader who, in his relax mode, knows how to enjoy life with those he leads and still have a fully professional ethic can overshadow one who is work-work-work and no play.
Hell, why do you think every president looks so much older after only a few years, or 8 for two-termers? :p

oddyager

Diamond Member
May 21, 2005
Originally posted by: DefDC

Except for the fact that he's an alcoholic, and can't drink... I don't understand how that wasn't a bigger deal...

:confused:

Fine. I'll have the beer. He can have water?

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I think that picture was actually taken early in 200 during the re-election campaign...

"4 more years!"

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001

That would be a challenge. He hasn't had a drink since 1978.