Praise Jesus for my my new Gulfstream V!

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Kenneth Copeland Ministries Takes Possession of Gulfstream V

Televangelist is giddy like a child over his new private jet: ‘You and Jesus bought this!’

Read the comments from the delirious

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Televangelist is giddy like a child over his new private jet: ‘You and Jesus bought this!’

The good Lord giveth.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005

When I saw the thread title I thought that it was yours lol. Professional money changers run organized religion.

May 13, 2009
lol. This guy is trash. I will say there are some churches that do actual good. Few and far between but they exist. Most of them are businesses that do the bare minimum charity. Just enough so they can claim to be a good church. My old church ran a food bank, had some orphanages in Africa, ran a prison ministry, fed the homeless, etc.. The pastor was probably the best person I'd ever met. Dude was legitimately doing everything in his power to help others. I'm in an agnostic phase right now and would not hesitate to donate to my old church just because I know they are a real charity.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
"You bought it. You and jesus" Well i hope his sheep get to use it also since they bought it.
Sheep are for slaughter and his kind have no conscience when manipulating them for personal gain. Wolves in sheep's clothing are what these guys are.

Matthew 7:15-20King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Reactions: urvile

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Sheep are for slaughter and his kind have no conscience when manipulating them for personal gain. Wolves in sheep's clothing are what these guys are.

Matthew 7:15-20King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Camel through the eye of a needle right?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Hopefully the tax man taketh away.

You're joking, right? Not only do they have a million legal ways to avoid taxes, but now they can put that money towards campaigns for political candidates who will enable them to continue fleecing their flock! Guess what party those reps belong to...

Jan 25, 2011
It’s nice to see that people are banding together to help those in need in the name of religion. When people say donations can cover things like health care shortfalls I always laugh at the delusion, but this. This makes me hopeful. *sniff* *wipes tear*

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Not any worse than Pat Robertson praying for his satellite dish, all those years ago.
Actually, the Bible addresses this type of thing over and over, throughout.
Too bad none of these preachers never read it.
And if they do ever read, they only remember the part about homosexuals and hell.
But Gulfstream's and satellite dishes? Raise your arms unto the heavens....

Lets face it. Organized religion is as damned as damned can be. From A thru Z.
People "can" be religious and believe, just do it at home and for gods sake stay away from the organized.
Gotta love THIS: ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZeWPScnolo

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
You're joking, right? Not only do they have a million legal ways to avoid taxes, but now they can put that money towards campaigns for political candidates who will enable them to continue fleecing their flock! Guess what party those reps belong to...
Pastors don't pay taxes? I thought churches don't pay taxes but pastors still pay income tax?

Update:
http://www.churchlawandtax.com/blog/2014/march/why-pastors-must-pay-federal-income-taxes.html
They do pay taxes