Post your newly released album recommendations here

Prodigy^

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I'd highly recommend Paul van Dyk's new album, "Out There And Back". It's really the best he's made, kicks total butt.

Post your album's here! We'll get a nice list of what's new and worth listening to.

luv2chill

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
My new fav is Dave Seaman's Global Underground Buenos Aires (012).

It's kick@ss trance... two CD set. If you like trance then you pretty much can't go wrong with any of the GU series.

This one's described as:

"Gelatinous Glitterball Grooves With Metallic Melodies"

cool eh?

PVD's new one is cool too Prodigy^. That guy is amazing. I'd love to see a live show some day.

l2c

Prodigy^

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
hey luv2chill:

I've got these three mp3's, around an hour each, with LIVE sessions from PvD.....recorded by a british friend I have, from the radio.....they're very good

Paul Van Dyk - Live @ Home London 22-04-00.mp3 (117:11)
Paul Van Dyk - Live at the Gallery Turnmills.mp3 (59:22)
Paul van Dyk - Ministry of Sound Radio Session.mp3 (53:16)

all together they're 222 Mb, I could burn them on a cd and send you them if you wanted.....

Also, I've got:

Paul Oakenfold - Live @ Home in London.mp3 (119:55)
Paul Oakenfold - Live @ Home London NYE (01-01-00).mp3 (76:18)

they kick ASS.....224 Mb more.....

anyone else interested? you could send me UDS $10 in the mail or something for the trouble/price. :) I'll make a seperate thread for signing up if people are interested enough. these are very very kickass live recordings. very high quality, except the first Paul O., it has a little bit of static noise in the start......but it's very bearable :)

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
I agree with b0red on the BT album.He is coming in concert this thursday and I am going.A couple other recent albums:

Antarctica by Urban Dance Squad
Analog Worms Attack by Mr. Oizo

b0red

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
hehe... Mr. Oizo rules!!! Gotta love the puppet!

I can't wait for BT's fall tour with full band. YA!

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
b0red,

This will actually be the second time I've seen him.He was at a rave I went to about three years ago.He puts on a really good performance.

That puppet is cool.We have a girl at work the will almost fall over laughing when she sees one of his videos.

Self-Destruct

Nov 8, 1999
RUN, right now down to the record store and buy MDFMK's brand new self-titled cd. It truly is a beautiful thing. Its kind of industialish rock stuff, although it doesnt really fit into any category of music, just go buy it.

b0red

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
yakko,

Go check out this site, http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Field/8926/. It's a page about Flat Eric!!! He has all the old Levi's commercials too.

ahh... BT was at EDC, but I didn't go. The rave was toooooo far. Think he's playing at THE GIANT on the 29th in LA. The best song has got to be Satellite. I still need to get BT's Movement in Still Life HK release. How come we don't have bonus CD?!?! :( ah well...

20_MuleTeam_Borax

Oct 9, 1999
I second The Perfect Circle cd and Pump up the Valuum.

Goldfinger - Stomping Ground
Less Than Jake - "goodbye blue & white"
Less Than Jake - "Bootleg a bootleg, you cut out the middle man"