Post the milestones here!

Page 109 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

StefanR5R

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2016
xii5ku at MilkyWay@Home:
Next milestone for me: 70,415,022.64 = 1/100th of the TeAm's top dog at MilkyWay, jpmboy. Will I get there still in this heating season?
I actually reached this on February 25 already, despite temperatures being comparably mild. My next goal is a more conventional milestone of 100 M, which is a little more than two weeks away if I sustained my current PPD. The next PrimeGrid challenge will defer this though.

And after that, I have got a secret goal which, extrapolating from current production rates, would be 55 days or 49 days away. But I will be shutting down much of the intelligent heating¹ before that, so this is going to take a lot longer.

________
¹) a terminus technicus which was coined by @HutchinsonJC and popularized by @TennesseeTony

Skillz

Feb 14, 2014
Ah yes, the Green Planet is going down!

I might help a little on that after I read your MW CPU notes on the other site.

edit
Seems I've lost the thread/post those notes were in as they're not on the .org. 017.gif

Last edited:

StefanR5R

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2016
I haven't run Einstein@Home since about a month ago when the Boinc Games sprint was on, but I just noticed that I still am getting credit now from work done back then. And only just now I realized that I passed the 333,333,333 milestone during that event. It is uncertain when exactly this happened, while it is certain that I had a bit of a momentum doing so.

Edit: According to some notes from then, it appears to have happened on February 13 between 0500…0600 UTC. :-)

Last edited: