Post pictures of your house

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Squisher

The house I just sold:
Front
Side

The House I just bought:
New House

Before I even saw the plate of the truck I knew that was Michigan. There is something about the suburbs of Detroit that make the houses look like familiar to me.

cain

Banned
Aug 1, 2003
Originally posted by: Mwilding
Originally posted by: cain
Originally posted by: Mwilding
If someone can figure out how to uncorrupt my gallery, pictures of my house are here

ridgewood ave? in what state?

Stalker!

Glen Ridge, New Jersey

i asked because the shortline bus makes a stop in ridgewood, so i can get off there instead of going to nyc

Papaw

Apr 8, 2005
Dang, can't find a pic of our place. Anyways, it's a 1987 16x70 trailer that sits in a trailer park. Big porch and alot of old people junk around it like wind chimes and plants. Folks stop by here all the time, thinking that we are the managers rofl.

Someone here showed a pic of their home and said that it is their "piece of crap" that they paid $42,000 for it. That looks like a fine house to me buddy. Our place costs us $23,000 and we still owe on it :)

Dravic

May 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Dravic
Originally posted by: PanzerIV

Front

back yard

currently being stuffed with children :)

Heck of a nice place you've got there, Dravic!

TY

Kid #3, a fence and a dog all comming this summer.

I will finally be able to say "go play outside.." woohoo

that's your only motivation?

For what? Building the fence... when they get older, that will be a big part of it. Kids today spend too much time inside.

I spend every waking moment supporting the needs of my children. I wouldn't change any of it, but that doesn't mean i'm not looking forward to having more the the hours between 12:00am-2:00am to myself.

They are currently too young to be outside unsupervised. It?s going to be a safe enclosed place for my kids to explore and play in, and a small bump in property value.

The dog will be a family friend, a protector, and an early warning system.

What kind of assumptions are you making in order to ask me a question like that?

exdeath

Lifer
Jan 29, 2004

Front

back yard

TY

For what? Building the fence... when they get older, that will be a big part of it. Kids today spend too much time inside.

I spend every waking moment supporting the needs of my children. I wouldn't change any of it, but that doesn't mean i'm not looking forward to having more the the hours between 12:00am-2:00am to myself.

They are currently too young to be outside unsupervised. It?s going to be a safe enclosed place for my kids to explore and play in, and a small bump in property value.

What kind of assumptions are you making in order to ask me a question like that?

I'd have 30 mm cannons every 20 feet just to be sure ;)

If someone trespasses into my yard toward my kids (when I have them, or anyone?s kids) the sound of the trespassers corpse hitting the ground is all the early warning I'm going to get.

StrangeRanger

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999

Front

back yard

TY

Dood, I hear ya. I've got 2 young boys and 3 dogs to watch over them. "My time" is from like 11pm to 1am if I can even stay awake. Don't have a fence, but I do have 45 acres and the 3 dogs to watch over the boys. I love my kids with all my heart, but you need at least that one hour a day of not being asked how something is done, or why it's done, or being asked to guess which matchbox is stuffed in your shoe etc. Good luck with the 3rd! You are a braver man than i am! LOL
j

exdeath

Lifer
Jan 29, 2004
Originally posted by: StrangeRanger

Front

back yard

TY

Dood, I hear ya. I've got 2 young boys and 3 dogs to watch over them. "My time" is from like 11pm to 1am if I can even stay awake. Don't have a fence, but I do have 45 acres and the 3 dogs to watch over the boys. I love my kids with all my heart, but you need at least that one hour a day of not being asked how something is done, or why it's done, or being asked to guess which matchbox is stuffed in your shoe etc. Good luck with the 3rd! You are a braver man than i am! LOL
j

The toys I grew up on before video games:

Legos and many in one electronics project kits ;)

Kept me entertained and self sufficient hours on end, educational, and now I'm an electrical/computer engineer and programmer ;)

Disclaimer: Although the legos will keep them entertained, quiet, and creative, you'll still need to check your shoes before putting them on. I hear the larger square legos are much worse than cars or anything else...