Post PICS of your adorable GF/BF

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
It's Saturday night and I'm bored in my dorm. My friend just got back from work.. In the midst of debating whether i should sleep or have some fun.. I decided to some neffage.

Post pics of your significant other.... lil comments would be nice as well...

well here's mine

almost 10 months. She's adopted Korean who speaks English and fluent Greek (by her parents) :D

Rallispec

Lifer
Jul 26, 2001
i wish i had some pictures of my g/f to post.

btw-- i get a 'content blocked' error when trying to view your page

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: LOLyourFace
It's Saturday night and I'm bored in my dorm. My friend just got back from work.. In the midst of debating whether i should sleep or have some fun.. I decided to some neffage.

Post pics of your significant other.... lil comments would be nice as well...

well here's mine

almost 10 months. She's adopted Korean who speaks English and fluent Greek (by her parents) :D

Wow. Your girlfriend is an AT&T Broadband user splash page! kewl.

RbSX

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Originally posted by: Mucman
Originally posted by: MiataGirl
okay how many guys here are going to put a picture of their computer or car up?

or their right hand... :p

of if your like marilyn manson, their own face...

for those of you who don't know marilyn manson had his 2 lower ribs removed so he could do some 'retooling' even when he was alone.

Rallispec

Lifer
Jul 26, 2001
Originally posted by: RyanSengara
Originally posted by: Mucman
Originally posted by: MiataGirl
okay how many guys here are going to put a picture of their computer or car up?

or their right hand... :p

of if your like marilyn manson, their own face...

for those of you who don't know marilyn manson had his 2 lower ribs removed so he could do some 'retooling' even when he was alone.

i think thats a just a rumor-- not actuallly true. just like those rumors that said he was actually the kid from the wonder years.

Yzzim

Lifer
Feb 13, 2000
My scanner doesn't work so I had to take a picture of a picture...if that makes sense :confused:

anyway, here's a halfway decent picture

Edit: Oops, after reading Deeko's post I thought I'd post some comments as well.

We've been together for 2 years and 6 months now. Met her at this church I started going to and knew her from school as well. Umm....we see eachother all the time during the summer, but only every other weekend during the school year since she's 2 hours away.

Not much else to add I guess...

freebee

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2000

RbSX

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Originally posted by: Deeko
Here's my girl

http://deekovb5.home.mindspring.com/P1010008.JPG
http://deekovb5.home.mindspring.com/P1010013.JPG
http://deekovb5.home.mindspring.com/P1010016.JPG
prom

edit: oh ya want comments...we've been together 9 and a half months, in 2 days I'm off to college and will be 50 miles away from her :( But I'm still confident that we will make it.

Nice ass, can I have some? Dont' worry man, atleast your not a canuck like I am, universities are so few and far between that its like 200km between universities normally. Unless your in a densely populated city.