Post a little known fact

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
axillary intercourse: (noun) the practice of a male putting his penis in a females armpit for sexual stimulation and sometimes orgasm. Real people actually do this!!!?!

manohartvs

Jun 8, 2005
If you open a snapple bottle, and look under the cap, you will be able to Post more "little known facts".

I prefer Arizona, so you do the hard work. ;)

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: manohartvs
If you open a snapple bottle, and look under the cap, you will be able to Post more "little known facts".

Oh yeah

Dubb

Platinum Member
Mar 25, 2003
it is 7x more efficient (energy consumption wise) to move freight by rail rather than semi.

keldysh

Apr 16, 2005
In absence of NPSH, Rattus norvegicus flee to dumbwaiter in drove cause panic and people drown but they still manage to sue!

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Nik
Originally posted by: MustISO
The gelatin you eat in Jell-O comes from the collagen in cow or pig bones, hooves, and connective tissues.

:shocked: BARF
Heh, you didn't know gelatin comes from animals?

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Originally posted by: manohartvs

Not all facts on the back of the Snapple bottle caps are true.

eshrai

Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: keldysh
In absence of NPSH, Rattus norvegicus flee to dumbwaiter in drove cause panic and people drown but they still manage to sue!

I have no clue what this says :confused:

Sheepathon

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
There are forces at work in America that people are totally unaware of. I am part of an organization that operates in private, managing the day to day state affairs of the US, while the administration in power only thinks they are in the business of running the country. Be satisfied in the fact that we are doing our jobs.

Calin

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2001
Originally posted by: PanzerIV
Originally posted by: Jawo
Originally posted by: Horus
Emperor Nero of Rome had his favorite horse made a Senator.

He also played the harp while Rome burned, had a multitude of relations with both males and females, killed everyone who mistrusted him and was generally a deplorable person!

Wow, sounds a lot like Stalin!

No way, Stalin didn't played the harp

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
A pig can have a 30 minute orgasm.

Racecar spelled backwards is racecar.

"Stewardesses" is the longest word you can type with just your left hand.

Tas.