Question Possibility of frostbites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalsouls

Sep 27, 2022
I have a Quadro 4000 title doesn't make much sense until you're aware we talk about pushing limits of a CAD GPU horse-work. Is running ok, 80c full load and idles at 43 above with custom static software fan set to 77%. Now there's a few variants I got the lamp of them to say so, has a core clock of 475mhz/ a shader at 905 and memory at 1404. I run a Windows 7 machine with 372.95 driver, "new feature bench" but it only allows me tonpush these 3, therefore voltage/power limits made its own bed. Is something though, I never expected nvidia to allow these behaviours on their Quadro entries. All this being said, I don't know much about OC just read that for e.g volt/power is only modified in certain scenarios and some said shader/core although not much because artifacts might join the festival line. These "some" were also a few googled questions about my card specific, a few but there.

metalsouls

Sep 27, 2022
So heat for those who never owned a CAD oriented gpu they make the perfect radiator during winter, even stock it reaches 80c depending on what type of visuals process, in AC Revelations tested all High/6 no multi sampling > around 66c. Idles at 40ish but 44 to say in head, I have 1 x120mm front intake fan in my case and 1 CPU exhaust fan because I changed my cpu fan and thought to not send it to retirement housing. Is from Cooler Master and front being a Silver Stone so while am not usually looking at things this way I think these two synch together. Now stock core is 475 with shader at 950 and memory at 1404. How much room is for OC such glitch in matrix? I know very well it can perform at a GTX 770 level with OC because I've tested Metro Exodus/Rise of Lara Croft and i get around 35 maybe even 40 in areas where's there not much to process but even with OC me thinks since pixel fillrate is lower than usual GPU since is CAD a OC might somehow project irony and I don't want that ,I wanna know if OC helps not make it worse than it wasn't at stock settings

metalsouls

Sep 27, 2022
sable from ana and the tech, who asked u to be so golden u blind ppl with irregulations of dexterity. Be careful when you go out on street and talk like this, piss on ur tongue first to see if it stings.

metalsouls

Sep 27, 2022
i know i did mine. I am not a Denis Public Danger but I don't like ornamented thugs, therefore we all have our lives before and in no way you random snap like this unless u live on parents back and speaks for itself how your image is

Status
Not open for further replies.