Portable Super Steam Cleaner

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Linkage

Product Specification:

The powerful pressurized steam removes grease and grime without use of any chemicals! This powerful steam cleaner is designed to reach the most difficult spots with ease. Use it to:

* Clean stove tops, glass doors, windows, upholstery, kitchen counters, floors, and more.
* Removes wrinkles from fabrics.
* Blast away grease and grime from engines and wheels
* Steam clean car interiors
* Steam away stains from upholstery, car and trunk mats
* Clean nooks and crannies in hard-to-reach areas
* Detail cars, trucks, SUVs, boats and motorcycles
* Clean all chrome parts
* Thumb tip steam control Hose attachment for added flexibility Steam ready light
* Power: 1000W
* Water capacity: 6 oz
* Unit Dimensions: 10.25" x 8.66" x 5.31"
* Unit Weight: 2.88 lbs
* Convenient 20 ft power cord

The ergonomically designed handle stays cool and thumb tip steam control makes this the easiest to use Steam Cleaner on the market.
12 great handy accessories are included.

Cdubneeddeal

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
This reminds me of the infomercial where they're cleaning the toilet and all the brown crap comes out of the crevices ;)

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
I strongly suggest that anyone interested in this or any type of steam cleaner head over to amazon.com and read some of the user reviews before making a decision to purchase one. I recently helped my brother pick out one to buy as a present for our dad. The main purpose of the cleaner was to be for cleaning his BBQ grille. We decided on this McCulloch MC-1275 Steam Cleaner. It wasn't cheap but he saved $30 by signing up for an Amazon credit card when making the purchase. McCulloch makes a unit very similar to the one advertised in the OP link. It's the MC-1220 Cleaner. Head on over and check out the reviews. Not thread crapping here, just buyer beware.

radioouman

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 2002
I agree with Conehead. We just bought a McCulloch from Amazon.com for $30 free shipping. It works pretty well if you have the right expectations.