Poor Devin. Life is just not fair.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Haha

Nunes had attempted to sue a fake cow on Twitter that has spent months trolling him about not being a real dairy farmer. The biggest problem Nunes had, however, was that his lawsuit increased so much attention to the fake cow account that it now has more followers than the Congressman does. Now it has another legal win under its cowbell.

These assholes just aren't nearly as bright as they think they are.

Oh, and moo.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
How are his poll numbers in his district? Will he get swept out with the rest of the trash in November?

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
How are his poll numbers in his district? Will he get swept out with the rest of the trash in November?

He should have been out in 2018, but his district is very red. In 2018 he only won by 5 points though versus 30 points from 2016. No polling so far for this year.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Well, what with Steve King getting the boot, someone has to step up, right? This paucity of dickheads must urgently be addressed!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Poor Nunes can’t help being udderly ridiculous. Black jacket white shirt, definitely Holstein. Dairy say he should cud it out getting triggered and acting calf crazy. Probably Creutzfeldt -Jakob disease. Needs a good hide tanning.

Oh, I saw Devin kissing Donald’s rump underneath the Christmas tree last night. His smooching was so loud it woke up Uncle Dud; it sounded like a cow a pullen it’s foot out of the mud.

Steer clear of Monsieur Bovine

And sorry for this..............

Last edited:

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Poor Nunes can’t help being utterly ridiculous. Black jacket white shirt, definitely Holstein. Dairy say he should cud it out getting triggered and acting calf crazy. Probably Creutzfeldt -Jakob disease. Needs a good hide tanning.

Oh, I saw Devin kissing Donald’s rump underneath the Christmas tree last night. His smooching was so loud it woke up Uncle Dud; it sounded like a cow a pullen it’s foot out of the mud.

Steer clear of Monsieur Bovine

And sorry for this..............

Check your spelling. I think you meant "udderly."

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Check your spelling. I think you meant "udderly."
Fixed. I don't see words and can't spell for shit. Language is auditory for me. Got a ticket once for casting off a pier that said, in 6 foot letters, NO CASTING OFF THIS PIER. I never saw it but I have a hunch the rangers would not have believed me if I said so.

I'm pretty sure my early grade teachers thought I was retarded. Couldn't spell couldn't write both conceptually and physically, wouldn't read

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Fixed. I don't see words and can't spell for shit. Language is auditory for me. Got a ticket once for casting off a pier that said, in 6 foot letters, NO CASTING OFF THIS PIER. I never saw it but I have a hunch the rangers would not have believed me if I said so.

I'm pretty sure my early grade teachers thought I was retarded. Couldn't spell couldn't write both conceptually and physically, wouldn't read

You do understand that you didn't misspell anything, right? I was "correcting" your spelling to add another cow pun to your post, so...

Reactions: Meghan54

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
You do understand that you didn't misspell anything, right? I was "correcting" your spelling to add another cow pun to your post, so...
The mistake I made was not knowing that udder was the right way to spell utter to make the pun clear. It was a mistake I made because I can't spell and have no visual memory the two are spelled differently.