Pondering a new case. Need suggestions.

TemjinGold

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2006
So I will most likely just wait till quality AM4 mATX boards come out because I bought an mATX Temjin case over the holidays for the new build. However, I also have this itch to give that case to my dad and buy a new ATX case instead to make use of an ATX X370 board. If I do go that route, wondering what you folks would recommend I look at since it's been a while since I've been ATX case shopping. Here's what I would want:

1) Something high quality (comparable to the Temjin in build quality or better) and quiet. Aluminum is nicer than steel, no sharp edges, etc.

2) As small of a case as I can get that fits an ATX board, full-sized graphics card (I don't use more than 1 ever), full sized PSU, etc. External drive bays are unimportant. I will either reuse my dvd drive or not depending on the case. I would actually prefer it to have as few external drive bays as possible (though having space for 1 optical is nice). I'll at most have 2 SSDs in this case (and no spindles) so there really doesn't need to be that much space for those things. Good airflow is a must though.

3) I don't care for bling on the case. Something minimalist in design is best. Not really into window panels and whatnot (not deal breakers, just not important).

4) Would like to be able to fit a 240mm radiator for some of the larger AIOs in case I decide to go that route.

Price is not as important. Willing to pay for something nice.

Thanks!

TemjinGold

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2006
Caved and decided to go ATX. But before buying that Define C, found a Corsair 400Q for $69.99AR on Newegg so got that instead.