Pompeo melts down in NPR interview

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
The point is, the Fox News audience is going to hear “Patriot Pompeo calls out dumb lib media broad after she mistakes Ukraine for Bangladesh,” and that’s the story they’re all going to stick to.

Meanwhile, back at the golf course, the short-fingered vulgarian is retweeting shit posts by Mark Levin threatening NPR, calling it a “Democrat party (sic) propaganda machine.”

Snowflakes gonna flake.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
The public won't have it. The likes of Meghna Chakrabarti and Mary Louise Kelly have nothing to fear from this treasonous orange piss stain and his enablers.

Not known for their powers of recollection, repugs should still try to remember what happened when they wanted to put PBS on the chopping block.

df4de339b8e3a4e199d4f78db8dbe9030c79734c0cc3338709e02eff8ce1d8a3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z and Pohemi

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
The point is, the Fox News audience is going to hear “Patriot Pompeo calls out dumb lib media broad after she mistakes Ukraine for Bangladesh,” and that’s the story they’re all going to stick to.

Meanwhile, back at the golf course, the short-fingered vulgarian is retweeting shit posts by Mark Levin threatening NPR, calling it a “Democrat party (sic) propaganda machine.”

Mark Levin... he's like Alex Jones, only different. His right wing outrage schtick is second to none. Once a never-Trumper, he's managed to suck up rather nicely.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Trumpish in it's petty meanness against somebody just doing their job who you insisted on embarrassing yourself in front of and trying to abuse off the record. What a piece of shit.

Pompeo is going to Kiev... to bring back the Server! OMFG! That must be it! Rudy couldn't bring it because he doesn't have diplomatic immunity! All the Deep State treason will be revealed!

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Effing spineless, crybaby pompeo.

U.S. State Department bars NPR reporter from Pompeo trip after testy interview

This is not Mary Kelly from pompeo's meltdown but another NPR reporter,
Michele Keleman.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005

Michele Keleman.
it really is pathetic, this admin seems to only be able to handle softball questions, anything that that requires an honest answer is is dismissed as illegitimate.

Reactions: Pohemi

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Here we have Pompeo and Trump throwing a hisssy fit over a simple question looking for a simple factual answer and these two very arrogant powerful men behave like the reporter was trying to strip them naked for all the world to see. How dare that little tiny pipsqueak insignificant ant with that very powerful poisonous kryptonite bite threaten these two high and mighty Supermen of unquestionable stature and influence huh?

These two crooks want very much to hide their crimes against The People and The People are demanding truthful answers that will possibly incriminate them. Their behavior is so blatantly obvious as to why they react so violently, so spitefully when asked about why they did what they did in reference to the Ukraine scandal these two meatheads got themselves mired in.

Yet again the Power of the Press rears its ugly head demanding honest answers from dishonest people. The reaction is always the same: Indignant threatening behavior in the face of being exposed for what they actually are and what they did.

Truly the behavior of two honest patriotic govt. officials just trying to keep America great. lol

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The public won't have it. The likes of Meghna Chakrabarti and Mary Louise Kelly have nothing to fear from this treasonous orange piss stain and his enablers.

Not known for their powers of recollection, repugs should still try to remember what happened when they wanted to put PBS on the chopping block.

df4de339b8e3a4e199d4f78db8dbe9030c79734c0cc3338709e02eff8ce1d8a3.jpg

Unfortunately, and I daresay "criminally," HBO now owns Sesame Street.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

Why is that a bad thing necessarily? They also bring their big pockets to fund Children’s Television Workshop and CPB, and still allow PBS stations to air new episodes. The only thing HBO keeps exclusively is the streaming rights beyond the last 4-5 episodes.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Why is that a bad thing necessarily? They also bring their big pockets to fund Children’s Television Workshop and CPB, and still allow PBS stations to air new episodes. The only thing HBO keeps exclusively is the streaming rights beyond the last 4-5 episodes.

Oh, I thought there was a sunset clause or something and PBS ability to air the new episodes expires(s) this year?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Oh, I thought there was a sunset clause or something and PBS ability to air the new episodes expires(s) this year?

Hmm, not sure, latest mention I find relates to the back library moving to HBO Max.

“PBS will remain the free, over-the-air outlet for “Sesame Street.” New episodes will appear there roughly nine months after they premiere on HBO Max.”

quikah

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2003
Hmm, not sure, latest mention I find relates to the back library moving to HBO Max.

“PBS will remain the free, over-the-air outlet for “Sesame Street.” New episodes will appear there roughly nine months after they premiere on HBO Max.”

It is just a distribution deal. Sesame Workshop is still an independent non-profit.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Michele Keleman.
The sniveling pettiness of this administration knows no bounds.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

Wat. Now that is news to me. I suspect cutting the cord long ago had something to do with it.

Even the GoT fan in me is like boooo hiissss right now.

The fecal physics mention though def put a smile back on my face, nice catch.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
'Who mentored you?' Retired US Army general slams Mike Pompeo and his West Point graduating class

General Paul Eaton, ripped pompeo after he saw the way pompeo acted towards the NPR reported Mary Kelly

"Disgusting performance by @SecPompeo," Eaton said on Twitter. "Lightweight coward @EsperDoD."

Both Esper and Pompeo graduated from the US Military Academy at West Point in 1986 — a fact that was not lost on Eaton, who graduated from the college in 1972. Some graduates of the class of '86 call themselves the "West Point Mafia" because of their senior positions in the Trump administration, according to Politico.

"What is wrong with West Point class of 86? Who mentored you?" Eaton added in his tweet. "What happened to the West Point Honor Code in your class? America is very badly served by these men."

We need to vote in Nov to remove the cheeto and then we can get rid of these swamp creatures
Yes, in the WH, cheeto actually congratulated pompeo for the way he treated Mary Kelly.
This administration is disgusting filth that needs to be bleached and then burned to ground.

Last edited: