Poll: Your favorite Bethesda Fallout/Elder Scroll

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Tick all the games you like

• Arena

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Daggerfall

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Morrowind

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Oblivion

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Skyrim

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Fallout 3

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Fallout New Vegas

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Fallout 4

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

Auroraa

Apr 5, 2022
i don't even know how you can play morrowind it was so painful to play even back in the day, like oblivion is where it started to make sense but maybe I was too young at the time, who knows.

Fallout New Vegas has the best story and universe and experience and Fallout 3 has better music but both were amazing, Skyrim is awesome and Oblivion was great.

Unfortunately I can't play any of them now because my crazy ex killed my xbox with a samurai sword.

But at least I have plenty of time now to do whatever else.

Those games are truly a time suck, and I always end up having to start over every time because I lost my file or lost connection to my file so wanted to start over since the file i had was from so long ago it no longer was familiar or something i cared about. as a result I've only really beaten FO3 and Oblivion out of the ones I mentioned, but still revolutionary titles and they will all be well regarded until our species experiences its own artificial wasteland type of event from all that chaos lately.