Poll: Would you date someone you find totally ATTRACTIVE; but has nothing going on upstairs?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
No...unless it was a "hit it & quit it" type of thing...which I should add isn't very likely with me.

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
Originally posted by: ohtwell
Originally posted by: aves2k
I would if I were Nick Lache.
Hahahahahaha! :D

: ) Amanda

Jessica Simpson Lachey, although appearing dumb and moronic on her show.. might actually be insanely genius.... she has EVERYONE, INCLUDING YOU GUYS watching her show AND you guys are begging for more!!

"...please mister, may I have some more..."

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: bleeb

Jessica Simpson Lachey, although appearing dumb and moronic on her show.. might actually be insanely genius.... she has EVERYONE, INCLUDING YOU GUYS watching her show AND you guys are begging for more!!

Neither aves nor I watch her show. Her stupidity is talked about here and on the news quite frequently. You don't have to watch the show to know she is not that smart.

bootymac

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2001
Hell no. This is happening right now. This really hot chick at school and me hang out a lot and stuff, but sometimes I just can't stand her because she lacks a brain.
I wish I was shallow :p

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: z0mb13
heh I though nothing upstairs = flat boobies..

Hey me too! :eek: But then I was thinking, if they have flat boobies, how would I find them totally attractive in the first place?

kenshorin

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: bleeb

Neither aves nor I watch her show. Her stupidity is talked about here and on the news quite frequently. You don't have to watch the show to know she is not that smart.

Evidence.