POLL: Will you get the Nexus 7 $0/$199/$249 version

Page 21 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Which one will you be buying...

• $199 8gb Nexus 7

• $249 16gb Nexus 7

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Is the serial shown anywhere except the sticker on the back? I kinda removed the sticker when I got my nexus 7 and I may have thrown it away.

MoInSTL

Jan 2, 2012
On my way to pick it up now. The guys said no screen lift, but it's only a month old. See my post on last page.

EDIT: W00T! Got it. Looks great and a nice Blurex magnetic case which is also a stand.

Last edited:

MoInSTL

Jan 2, 2012
I was just about to head out to the local Walmart & pick up a 16gb Nex7 this morning. Something told me to check Craigslist before I left. Low & behold, there was an 8gb Nex7 listed for $150, bnib. Met the guy an hour later & snapped it up. Still had the cellophane on the unit. Once I signed into Google on it I got an email about the free $25 on the Play store. Could not be happier!

Thank you for posting this. I was about to head to MC to get the 16GB and just pay the tax :( , saw your post and checked Craigslist. Mine is 8GB and lightly used. The guy I bought it from printed out the info and it was shipped to him on 8/7 from Google. No Play Store credit, but a nice magnetic Blurex case/stand was included. Paid $150 as did you. So thanks again for your post.