POLL!!!! Where are you from

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

slikmunks

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2001
that's west wood cali... notice a trend.... WEST coast... WEST side... WESTwood, originally from WEST covina, CA.... hahaha

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
You forgot southwest. I live in AZ. So that means I'm not west coast, and no other option comes close.

whats the difference between "Deep south" and "South Eastern"? Aren't they virtually the same geographical location?

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
A dark, dark cave. In a dark, dark forest. Outside the dark, dark park that stands on the dark, dark outskirts of town. They found me in the cave. Wrapped in wolf skin. They named me "Fang Boy" but my adopted parents thought "Mike" would be more socially acceptable.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
Georgetown, Wash DC...

Falls Chuirch, VA

Manassas, VA

Now Philadelphia , PA

Eagles Baby:cool:

Born and raised in Philly, now living in MD. GO EAGLES!!!!!

PS: U need to add an option for Hawaii and Alaska.

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002
Originally posted by: Aceshigh
I always think of Texas as being in the southwest, but I guess for the purposes of this poll we will call it deep south. I hail from Houston.

ya, where is the choice for southwest?

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: GhettoFob
wessssyyyydddeeeee!

Born in West Branch, MI. Do I have to move to Atlanta now? :) I do want to move somewhere warm though.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: ScottyB
wessssyyyydddeeeee!

Born in West Branch, MI. Do I have to move to Atlanta now? :) I do want to move somewhere warm though.

Warm, lots to do, lots of good-looking women, relatively short drive to the Atlantic or Gulf coast....need I say more? :D

Traffic blows goats and it can be beastly hot in the summer, tho.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Fausto1
Originally posted by: ScottyB
wessssyyyydddeeeee!

Warm, lots to do, lots of good-looking women, relatively short drive to the Atlantic or Gulf coast....need I say more? :D

Traffic blows goats and it can be beastly hot in the summer, tho.

move to AZ. we have women's from ASU and UofA here. don't forget Scottsdale. :D

But if you are like me and ugly, then don't waste your time. ;)