POLL: When do you think Hillary Clinton will be president?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The good news, HJ, is that we won't be reading about how Hillary got a blow job.
-------------------

Anyhow, I'll ask Bush if he gives a Rat's Ass that you think he's a Nazi when I see him Thursday!

And BOBDN.... Do you need to borrow my thesaurus? As you may recall from my sig (you never responded BTW...) you use the word nazi an awful lot.
----------------------------
Jesus, how quickly we forget, like in a single sentence it seems. Oh man talk about blind.

Tal

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2001
yeah yeah. got me there. :p Is that one or two autographs for you Duckman, i mean, moonbeam?

In response to the original topic.( I should post on it since I've several nef's with not much content....)

I hope she runs in 2008, and I hope the Republicans have enough foresight to put someone like Powell or Rice up against her. We need strong leaders. I'd like to see Hillary challenge Rice.

Ilmater

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2002
Originally posted by: HJD1
Ilmater,

So, regardless of how much of the country is tired of Republicans being in office or fooled by her money and advertising, I would never believe she deserved her office.

All them NYers who voted her into the Senate seem to disagree with you. I wonder why?
First off, she won for a few reasons. First, NY is heavily Democratic to begin with. Secondly, she ran against an opponent who was unknown to many. Third, she had the money and the PR people that could change people's minds about her.

As for the poll, that's enough proof that she has paid for public support:
There are other areas where the public overall likes what it sees. Seventy-four percent now approve of the way she handled her job as First Lady. That is higher than it was for most of the time she was First Lady.
Did she somehow move back in time and change what she did as First Lady? No, of course not. Nothing changed, she's just able to change people's opinions of her. She did nothing as First Lady. Why don't you answer my first challenge instead of asking more ridiculous question. Give me one thing she championed as First Lady that didn't fail. Just one. You can't. She did nothing as First Lady or Arkansas or the United States. I don't care how the masses vote. There are too many women that feel sorry for her or want to see a woman in office that are voting. There are too many Democrats that want to see any Democrat in office no matter how bad their opinions of her are. There are too many Jews whose votes were paid for - by money or by pardon.

But none of this matters. Unless you can show me one thing that she's done, then my allegations are correct. Just being known should not make it possible for you to get elected President. She's a waste of human flesh and I challenge any of you to prove otherwise.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
She's a waste of human flesh and I challenge any of you to prove otherwise.
----------------------------------
What's this, Christian love?

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: burnedout
"When Donkeys Fly"

Hee, flap, Haw, flap, Hee, flap, Haw, flap..

Look! Up in the sky... it's a bird... no.. it's a plane.... no.... it's Bush on one of those WMD gas baloons.
Too bad Dubya ain't the only one who ever subscribed to "WMD gas baloons". But once again, I digress.

Incidentally, for a more sophisticated analysis, re: Hillary "stand by your man because I'm just along for the ride" Clinton, see Ilmater's most recent post.

friedpie

Oct 1, 2002
<-------Has absolutely nothing against a woman for President.

Hillary isn't a woman, she's an evil robot.

This country is truly doomed if she ever gets even the party nomination.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: friedpie

Well.. She has all the requisit qualifications necessary to facilitate the office of President... I'd not vote for her because she does... as does Bush and Cheney and the rest...

I say lets draft someone who is honest and will do the job for the people... OK... I know ... no polititian fits both the criteria... ok I'll settle for an honest polititian... what ... none of them either..

Moonbeam are you doing much between jan '05 and say jan '09 ?

Macro2

Diamond Member
May 20, 2000
Best thing for the country is to let the Clintons fade away. Unfortunately, New Yawk had to elect Hillary a Senator.

This makes the liberal Press very happy.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

Well.. She has all the requisit qualifications necessary to facilitate the office of President... I'd not vote for her because she does... as does Bush and Cheney and the rest...

I say lets draft someone who is honest and will do the job for the people... OK... I know ... no polititian fits both the criteria... ok I'll settle for an honest polititian... what ... none of them either..

rolleye.gif

Isn't he the one that preaches about wanting "straight truth talking" politicians, yet speaks in limericks himself? ;)

CkG

Ilmater

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
I know that you are unable to speak in anything but one or two-sentence posts that aim to demean or poke fun at the arguments of those you disagree with (not to mention being unable to use quote tags), but this just doesn't even make sense. If you are fully unable to reply in any way that makes sense, do us all a favor and don't bother replying in the first place.

It's been over a day now and I haven't heard a single worthwhile thing that Hillary has done while she's been in office. In fact, just the fact that all of you who are defending her ability to be President are incapable of naming off the tops of your heads one single thing she's done while she's been either a First Lady of some sort or a Senator only proves my point. If she's such a good candidate, then couldn't you name me at least one reason why?

Listen, don't bother. We all know it's not possible. I know I won't be holding my breath.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

rolleye.gif

Isn't he the one that preaches about wanting "straight truth talking" politicians, yet speaks in limericks himself? ;)

CkG

Speaking in Limericks are OK.. given the the truth is easily deduced. Speaking lies and then creating limericks to obfuscate the issue is the problem... :)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Isn't he the one that preaches about wanting "straight truth talking" politicians, yet speaks in limericks himself?
---------------------------------
There once was a manure pooping laddy
who went by the handle of Caddy
He thought he knew straight
from the garbage he ate
but truth is never that faddy

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Ilmater
I know that you are unable to speak in anything but one or two-sentence posts that aim to demean or poke fun at the arguments of those you disagree with (not to mention being unable to use quote tags), but this just doesn't even make sense. If you are fully unable to reply in any way that makes sense, do us all a favor and don't bother replying in the first place.

It's been over a day now and I haven't heard a single worthwhile thing that Hillary has done while she's been in office. In fact, just the fact that all of you who are defending her ability to be President are incapable of naming off the tops of your heads one single thing she's done while she's been either a First Lady of some sort or a Senator only proves my point. If she's such a good candidate, then couldn't you name me at least one reason why?

Listen, don't bother. We all know it's not possible. I know I won't be holding my breath.

------------
Don't worry, your brain requires very little oxygen.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Isn't he the one that preaches about wanting "straight truth talking" politicians, yet speaks in limericks himself?
---------------------------------
There once was a manure pooping laddy
who went by the handle of Caddy
He thought he knew straight
from the garbage he ate
but truth is never that faddy

I thought he was with out peer????!;)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
A man without a Peeer
is what we call she, her.

Unless of course Prunenick's a eunuch.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
A man without a Peeer
is what we call she, her.

Unless of course Prunenick's a eunuch.

You're too quick in the orbit... Kepler was wrong.. the moon cleaves more than equal areas in equal periods of time.

;)

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

rolleye.gif

CkG

Speaking in Limericks are OK.. given the the truth is easily deduced. Speaking lies and then creating limericks to obfuscate the issue is the problem... :)

But I thought the American public was too stupid!
I thought they needed their crap spoon fed. :confused:
rolleye.gif

CkG

PS - moonbeam does speak lies and then hide behind limericks - ever read threads where he spews his 2000 Gore BS? ;)

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
CAD said,

But I thought the American public was too stupid!
I thought they needed their crap spoon fed.

CkG

PS - moonbeam does speak lies and then hide behind limericks - ever read threads where he spews his 2000 Gore BS?

Well it is crap and the lie is we're told it is steak... it may have been steak but, now just crap. We don't know the difference all the time and try to have faith that what we're being spoon fed is good for us... makes ya wanna puke when ya find out what you've been fed.. don't it?

RE: Moonbeam... now ya done it... :) As an accountant I take pride in the notion of counting all the beans... and for all Americans I say... Let the most not be the least... let all with a bean participate... turn not one bean away... But, in florida they let the poop begin and now we smell the stink around the world.;)

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Anybody see the Hillary biography on TV last night??

OMG, the woman is a Saint!! She could do no wrong! She is perfect! She forgives everyone! She is the most caring, intellegent and beautiful woman (after her makeover) to have ever lived!! How could any of you doubt her??

BTW, for those of you who dont get it, the above is called satire but that is how that program painted her.

I think she will run in 2008. She appears to be the strongest Democratic candidate as of now. Lets just pray she gets her head handed to her like she did with her health program.