POLL: When do you think Hillary Clinton will be president?

sep

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2001
When do you think Hillary Clinton will be president? Please explain your answer.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
She'll run in '08 but I seriously doubt her chances at winning the presidency. She isn't "moderate" enough to win the "fence sitting" confus...uhh I mean "undecided" voters ;)

CkG

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Hillary vs. Condoleeza Rice would be uber interesting.

<-------Has absolutely nothing against a woman for President.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy

Condy would make Hillary call her daddy

mastertech01

Moderator Emeritus Elite Member
Nov 13, 1999
The Dems want someone who will win, not just run. After 8 years of Bush they wont chance a high stakes gamble. By then she may be up against Jeb.. :Q

Ilmater

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2002
Seriously, this thread is pointless. She won't run in '04, she couldn't win in '08 (because there just flat-out aren't enough people that would be willing to vote for a woman), and after that it's too far to say.

BTW, I swear to God if that incompetant hag was running this country I'd shoot her. The only qualities she posesses are those that I most hate about politicians. As far as any policy-making, her attempts at healthcare and education reforms were so dismal that even her most loyal followers weren't backing them. She's no good at designing policies that work, she'll say absolutely anything to get elected, and all she cares about are power and money. She is quite possibly the most horrible woman on the face of the Earth.

308nato

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2002
When the 81.4% of the voting public which despises her dies off somehow leaving only those who worship the worlds smartest woman to hang a chad for her.

We are not worthy in any case.

edit:grammar

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
I have nothing against a woman being President.

I do have something against Hilary being President.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000

Yes it would, a very intriguing and evenly matched contest. And although i don't think it's ever going to happen, i think if Collin Powell ran against Hillary he'd absolutely f#ck her up in landslide election.

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Ilmater

BTW, I swear to God if that incompetant hag was running this country I'd shoot her. The only qualities she posesses are those that I most hate about politicians. As far as any policy-making, her attempts at healthcare and education reforms were so dismal that even her most loyal followers weren't backing them. She's no good at designing policies that work, she'll say absolutely anything to get elected, and all she cares about are power and money. She is quite possibly the most horrible woman on the face of the Earth.

Tell us how you really feel? :disgust:
rolleye.gif

So you would advocate the assasination of your own country's fairly elected President because of how you feel about her? Interesting thought process you have there sparky..

rolleye.gif

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
I don't care which democrat wins in 2004 as long as our current Nazi fuhrer gets the fvck out.

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Originally posted by: mastertech01
The Dems want someone who will win, not just run. After 8 years of Bush they wont chance a high stakes gamble. By then she may be up against Jeb.. :Q
While winning is of utmost important to the Ds, as we saw in the disgusting case of Paul Wellstone's wake-to-political-rally epsidoe, sometimes a political party who knows it's unlikely to win outright will decide to throw out a "sacraficial lamb" instead.
When do you think Hillary Clinton will be president?
When the people decide to elect her? You say it as though it's an inevitable Doom. :)

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Originally posted by: ScottyB
I don't care which democrat wins in 2004 as long as our current Nazi fuhrer gets the fvck out.
To be replaced by another, just as bad or nearly so, who you'll want to throw out 4 or 8 years later?

Catch you in 2008, same Bat Time, same Bat Channel.

heartsurgeon

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
she is unelectable

the mention of her name makes republicans take out their checkbooks and send large sums of money to the RNC to defeat her.
she is a "congenital liar"
she would lose to Gulliani in 2006 if he decides to run for Senate

the clintons are the ruination of the democratic party because they "suck the oxygen out the room" and no
other democrats can ever get a word in edge-wise while they are still around.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Originally posted by: heartsurgeon
she is unelectable

the mention of her name makes republicans take out their checkbooks and send large sums of money to the RNC to defeat her.

the clintons are the ruination of the democratic party because they "suck the oxygen out the room" and no

Kind of like the Bush equavalent :D

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Hayabusarider
Originally posted by: heartsurgeon
she is unelectable

Kind of like the Bush equavalent :D

Problem there is that Hillary is way too polarizing for the non-partisan types as well. Once you discount the Republican and Democrat partisans both sides are fighting for the 18% that don't play the party game but do vote.