POLL: Saddam Death Penalty or No?

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Turn him over to the Kurds and let them decide.

JImmyK

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
yeah turning him over to the Kurds would prove to be very detrimental to his life expectancy.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Normally I say yea, but I wouldn't mind making him live, in a solitary 6ft x 6ft room with nothing more than a hole in the ground to crap and pee in, a slab of cold metal, and two or three other drains in the ground. He would wear nothing but a pair of underwear and shorts. I would then fix up a high pressure sprinkler system where the whole cell would be sprayed down once daily, with ice cold water, while Saddam would be in it. THen, all day I'd pump today's crappy rap music (you know, some Chingy, YoungBloodz, G-Unit, 50-cent, Murphy Lee, Lil' Jon, and Eminem) into the cell at very high volumes, making sure he would never sleep.

:D

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
I say that Bush should get his Texas-style justice and the terrorists should get a new martyr.

mastertech01

Moderator Emeritus Elite Member
Nov 13, 1999
Originally posted by: jpeyton
I say that Bush should get his Texas-style justice and the terrorists should get a new martyr.

They have so many martyrs now, one more wont benefit them much, especially since many thought he was dead already. Many are so ashamed of how he surrendered that they would consider him more a traiter I think.

Let the Iraqi people try him and decide his fate.

boran

Golden Member
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: rbloedow
Normally I say yea, but I wouldn't mind making him live, in a solitary 6ft x 6ft room with nothing more than a hole in the ground to crap and pee in, a slab of cold metal, and two or three other drains in the ground. He would wear nothing but a pair of underwear and shorts. I would then fix up a high pressure sprinkler system where the whole cell would be sprayed down once daily, with ice cold water, while Saddam would be in it. THen, all day I'd pump today's crappy rap music (you know, some Chingy, YoungBloodz, G-Unit, 50-cent, Murphy Lee, Lil' Jon, and Eminem) into the cell at very high volumes, making sure he would never sleep.

:D

it's still the hilton compared to his hole ;)

syzygy

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2001
burn, eviscerate, behead, quarter, and drag his limbs to the four corners of the country :evil::)

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
I don't think he would become a martyr for terrorists; he doesn't have the religious clout.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
Let the Iraqis try him. Period. As per exection, I would wait a bit to do as LAUST said and to let the people crying for him to be a martyr to die down. That would seem fitting...

TapTap

Golden Member
Apr 8, 2001
When the Secret Intel files are released during trial, he will take his rightful place up there with Hitler,Stalin, Mao, Amin and Baby Doc, and the others:
Death.
Then hung in a public square till he rots to the ground (see Mussolini)