Poll: RU-486

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
For the people who don't know: RU-486 is the new abortion pill that has just been approved by the FDA.
And I believe we already had some heated arguments about this in other threads.

Shuxclams

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Not looking to have any arguements, just a poll in its truest sense, is it good or bad, simple is sometimes better.

SHUX

PS; "Good" has a commanding lead.

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
Just trying to prevent another flamewar over the issue ;)

And I'm not sure if it is a simple good or bad issue. It can be good for certain people, bad for others, good in some situations, not appropriate in others. It all depends.
Not trying to make you look bad, just saying it isn't as easy as asking good or bad.

Shuxclams

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

<< Not trying to make you look bad, >>

Wouldnt be a reflection of me anyway. There has not been a statement for or against in this thread, just a poll. And arent we all here at AT so lucky to have someone looking out for everyones best interest when it comes to &quot;flamewars&quot;, there arent to many retards around here that even remember how to do that anymore so it might be a welcome change of pace. ;)

SHUX

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
It is new to most people. I know that it has been around for years. It is new in a sense that it is availabe to people now.

4824guy

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
That's a tought questions, plus it has serious moral and religious ties.

I guess it has some good and bad points with it.

IT would be very bad to see girls getting pregnant just because they thing they can easily '86' the baby away by taking a pill.

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000

<< ru-486? im-22! >>

See, this is what we call &quot;abusing the joke&quot;. Somebody makes a good joke, then it gets copied, but changed subtly, usually for the worse, by the other guy (I won't name names). It doesn't work.

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
Pretender are you saying my joke was lame? ;) I thought it was funny, and it still is! :) But I wouldn't blame anyone for saying its stupid :(

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000

<< are you 486? No, I'm Pentium III >>

Good joke

<< ru-486? im-22! >>

Other joke

I'm probably just a little aggrivated tonight. Just ignore me.