Poll: Recall Davis?

kitkit201

Diamond Member
May 31, 2000
I want to get a feeling outta the general public on this one. Yes or no, even if you aren't a Californian..

Thanks!

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
no.

it was pushed by special interests for one. paying for signature gatherers is a nice corrupt way to buy a election.

its a sham that the governor has to get more then 50% of the vote yet the other candidates only need as little as 18% possibly to win.

that being said, i voted no on recall, and yes on arnold. sadly he was the only moderate choice.

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
YES!
man i wished i had saved that image from the onion
that almost made me cry
now i cannot find it
funniest thing ive seen a long time
EDIT:
found it, Text

naddicott

Jul 3, 2002
If Davis is recalled and Arnold wins with fewer votes than the number of people who voted not to recall, I'll be first in line to sign a petition to have Arnold recalled. The door swings both ways. Six month terms are much more efficient for government anyway.

Who needs to run a state when you can be permanently on the campaign trail selling out to campaign donors? ;)

Mrpilot007

Jan 5, 2003
I think that if more Californians would have actually educated themselves before the re-election of Grey Davis it would have prevented a recall to begin with. No matter how hard we try to put the info out there, people will probably remain un-informed. I wonder if there are any solutions to getting the majority of the people more educated.

chowderhead

Platinum Member
Dec 7, 1999
I have already voted no on the recall. VERY reluctantly I voted for the Lt. Governor Cruz Bustamante