Poll: Pick your NFL divisional playoffs winnars

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: waggy
Ind
PHI
Chi
SD

damnit. i really thought PHI would win. at least i got IND right. but i will get the last 2 right tommorow.

but damn what a great game.

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
My picks are still going strong. I own. Let's see if my superbowl prediction holds true, all I need is for both teams to get there and I win $2k, another $1k if my team wins...all on a $100 bet

microAmp

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2000
Bears
Chargers

I'll just quote myself from this thread: http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=38&threadid=1983873
I think Chargers will, seem to be most rounded team for offense (4th in NFL) and defense (7th in NFL). Defense wins championships, while Baltimore's defense is 1st in NFL, their offense is some where in the middle of the rankings. To challenge and lose to Chargers, I think New Orleans has it what it takes, 1st in offense and 11th defense and not Chicago, 5th in defense and a lowly 15th in offense won't cut it against the Saints in the Conference Championship.

I'd like to see my favorite team Dallas make it but they've been playing like crap the past few weeks so I see them losing to Seahawks in the 1st round.

I'm batting perfect so far. :)

FreshPrince

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2001
2/2 so far

the only pick I'm not too sure about is SEA @ CHI

it all depends on whether CHI D shows up or not.

oCxTiTaN

May 7, 2004
that was the only game i wanted to be wrong on :( oh well, I pick who I think will win, not who i want to win

oCxTiTaN

May 7, 2004
after checking, only Shame, slsmnaz and ME were 4/4....go us :p

Amazing how many people picked Baltimore over Indy and Seattle over Chicago...

New prediction: Chi vs Indy in Super Bowl (don't quote me on this, this is just what I want to happen, not what I think will happen)

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Ind
PHI
Chi
SD

damnit. i really thought PHI would win. at least i got IND right. but i will get the last 2 right tommorow.

but damn what a great game.

well i was 2 out of 4.

at least i go tthe CHI game right. sigh

Shame

Platinum Member
Dec 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Shame
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
Originally posted by: shocksyde
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
You guys are nuts if you think Ind is gonna beat the Ravens....HAH

Do you get the feeling that there's going to be a nuclear explosion of excitement at M&T when that game starts?

Oh crap, the FBI is probably reading this and thinks I'm gonna blow it up... great.

I wish I had tickets to go. I went to 5 of their games this year.

...and Saturday will be your last chance this year. :)

IND
NO
CHI
NE

Heh. 4/4 :p

oCxTiTaN

May 7, 2004
yep, as noted before, shame, slsmnaz and I were the only 3 who aced this weekend, hurray for us!