[POLL -- Need Input!] Which chain restaurant has the best chicken wings?

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
I've only been exposed to BW3's wings, and they're pretty dang tasty. I also understand that Hooters has good wings, but I've never been there.

Unfortunately, those are the only national chain restaurants that are somewhat famous for their wings. Anybody have any more suggestions for the poll?

bigben

Jan 8, 2000
other---------

Zaxby's!

so good, and the have GREAT hot sauce...and who doesn't like sauce?

Smaulz

Jun 20, 2001
Definitely Franky's Wings 'n Things in Florida.
9 Degrees of Heat (Everything from Damn Hot to Call The Morgue!)
The #9's will literally blister the skin in and around your mouth. (speaking from experience)

Nov 7, 2000
Hooters is overrated IMO (the food that is). The best wings are the flavored ones - barbecue, teriyaki etc. and thats not an option at hooters.

murphy55d

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
I know Damon's is at least East Coast, not sure about national... they have very good wings.

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
I like Domino's wings. They are really good.

Also, I went to Lonestar over the weekend and their wings are pretty good, but they are HUGE!

ingenuiti

Aug 1, 2002
Between BW3 and Hooters, I definitely prefer BW3s because of the variety of sauces they have.
The wings I had at Hooters really weren't that great, they were just breaded and greasy.

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Ehh... I think I'll forego adding more restaurants to the poll. Just list them down! :)

Alienwho

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
Chili's has the best chicken wings, period.

You go in there and get their "tripple combo" appetizer with hot wings, chicken strips, and southwest eggrolls, served with ranch, some kind of honey sauce and bleu cheese. Where's the drool icon.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
pluckers. wait, thats not a chain.

dude your forgot KFC/wing works

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
other -

I gotta say CLUCK-U . They have a few of these in Maryland and these Honey Hickory Barbecue wings are THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrmar6

Mar 25, 2002
BW3 wings are insane, i love that place, I use to live right near one and would go there all the time. Since I moved away I haven't had there wings in years.

Desturel

Nov 25, 2001
I agree that CLUCK-U rocks. If you ever come to Maryland and eat those, you probably wouldn't be able to eat that Hooters crap ever again. Also there are a lot of great 25 cent wing shops in my area. I can't stand most of those national chains. I need to find a nice corner store that sells wings in any area I go to. North Carolina had some nice corner shops and Florida had some as well.

Smaulz

Jun 20, 2001
Originally posted by: DaveSohmer
Definitely Franky's Wings 'n Things in Florida.
Are they a chain? I ate at the one in Cocoa Beach. Great Wings.

Yeah, but I think they're limited to Florida, or at the very least, the southeastern US. Too bad, though...they definitely have the best wings I've ever tried... and man... they're stinkin' HOT. :D