POLL: More Exciting: NBA Playoffs/Finals or NCAA Tournament?

Shlong

Diamond Member
Mar 14, 2002
Only time I enjoyed the NBA was during the Bird-Magic playoffs, Jordan's run at the championships, and Lakers-Kings recently in the playoffs. Every year I enjoy the NCAA thoroughly.

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
NCAA for sure. 1 loss, you're done. Plus the teams, are actually TEAMS, not about one or two hot shots.

dcpsoguy

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2000
Yeah, plus theres a lot on the line. These NBA "superstars" are getting the same amount of money depending on how they do in a game; these college players, many of them never get a chance to go to the NBA...they still play every game like it's their last.

Wingznut

Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
Originally posted by: wicktron
Originally posted by: minendo
Originally posted by: Wingznut
Originally posted by: bradruth
There's nothing exciting about the NBA.
Bingo!

The Quest for the Cup rules them all.

Hear hear.

Word Cup? Stanley Cup?
Both sports are the equivalent of narcolepsy.
Ah yes... Because there's nothing more exciting than a dozen fouls, free throws, and timeouts at the end of a game. Very climactic, indeed!

LongCoolMother

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2001
exciting to watch? probably NCAA, because they are evenly matched. more FUN to watch? i prefer NBA, because imo its more entertaining watching NBA players play. they are a lot more skilled and refined.

Wuffsunie

Platinum Member
May 4, 2002
NCAA. There they care about the game and playing it hard. NBA they only care about their next million(s).

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
NCAA. The NBA playoffs are fixed anyway.

Edit: Not to mention the fact that they drag the NBA playoffs out about four freaking months. Can you say anti-fvcking-climactic.