Poll: If you had a chance to rig the election....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 26, 2007
Originally posted by: PC Surgeon
Originally posted by: JohnOfSheffield

I rarely make sense.

Oh so true! :laugh:

Yet again you are trying to get on my nerves, this time by trolling and stalking.

Hmm me stalking you? I wonder, who quoted me? Who jumped into a conversation to make a snide remark? Thank you. Try again.

How about you quit that and get something more important to worry about, son?

I'm not sure but i hear there are elections coming up.

When you jump into a conversation and the response you get makes you cry foul, maybe you shouldn't get into that conversation? ;)

Son, you jumped on that train of bullsheit against me as soon as you could.

Don't fuck with the big boys, you might get earmarked.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005

Your humor wins! :laugh:

Jun 26, 2007

Your humor wins! :laugh:

:laugh:

*snaps a chip behind PC Surgeouns ear*

*whistling*

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Why not allow the option of rigging it so all the evidence points to someone else? Because then I'd be interested in getting a few Republicans locked up for rigging the elections ;)

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
Despite the logic that bears down on me regarding the fact that a vote for either republican or democrat in the state of Texas is a wasted vote, i imagine that, indeed, I do have the power to rig the election and that my vote is the only one that counts.

Given that magnitude puts the choice in perspective and truly gives you a sense of responsibility.

And yes, I would rig it.. if i could chose anyone, and that anyone would serve... I figure Jesus has always been a good fellow to run the earth, i doubt he'd be nearly the hateful bigot that his followers tend to be.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: andy04
I would definitely do it to save my country from falling into a moron's hands who people would otherwise elect juts because he is kewl

Not me. In the first place you are a complete and total idiot. Anybody you thought the country needed saving from would far more likely be its actual savior because you're as mentally ill as mentally ill as mentally ill can be. Your total arrogance is just one symptom of that. But because the world is totally blind and can't tell its ass from a saint, there is one trait that a man of character must display, and that is that his knowledge can't be given to any not worthy and must never be forced on anyone. That is the difference that shows you to be totally mad and me far more sane.