Poll: If Anandtech was about to close, how much a month would you contribute to keep it alive?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
None. I don't care if it goes down. I'll probably spend less time on the computer, which is a good thing.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
I'd chip in 5 dollars a month, and that is solely for your lovely company.

I have my own computer pro at home so I don't really need this site for anything besides companionship.

I suppose that sounds pathetic...

:eek:

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
As much as I love this place I would have to say nothing. I already pay $50 a month just for my access. I could find something alse to fill the void.

kuk

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2000
Viper GTS: Thanks for explaining that to paruhd0x ... I forgot that Americans are the other way around. My bad.

Well, to keep the site+forums alive, I would pay about 5 to 10 dollars a month ... this is one of the best tech support + leasure time place on the net.

Now if Anandtech and Napster joined together for a 5dollar/month fee, that would be sweet ;)

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
i'd start clicking on Banners... i'd put Anand in as a referral for Paypal... i'd sell blood..

Lvis

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
Honestly? zero, we would all go to Russ's site or pc abusers or somewhere. I did recently buy some ram from mushkin, in large part because of their long time support of anandtech. Seems to me the least we can do is buy parts from the companys that advertise on here. (assuming the price is right)