POLL: how do u arrange your $$$ in your wallet/purse/clip?

Lifer

Banned
Feb 17, 2003
smaller bills up front, larger bills in the back for me.
all right side up and presidents facing forward.

tboneuls

Banned
Nov 17, 2001
smaller bills in the front, larger bills in the back, I organize what little cash i have very neatly :)

Zee

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: opticalmace
Bills on one side, change on the other.

how do you keep the change from sliding over or falling out?

opticalmace

Golden Member
Oct 22, 2003
Originally posted by: Lazee
Originally posted by: opticalmace
Bills on one side, change on the other.

how do you keep the change from sliding over or falling out?

I always put my wallet in my pcoket the same way. Also prevents me from losing bills.

And I don't keep much change...
If a bunch of pennies and nickels start to amass, I dump them off at home.

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
I usually arrange my bills but I don't care about the position of them in the wallet, just so they are grouped together.

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
smaller bills in front, larger in back, arranged smallest to largest, folded neatly once and placed in my front right pocket with change and receipts.

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
The average person (man or woman) carries $27 with them. There really are not many sorting options when you just have $27. I am one of those people. I don't take the time or effort to sort my bills since their usually are only 3 or 4 of them in my wallet. Sure would be nice to have enough to bother sorting.

DnetMHZ

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Bryophyte
smaller bills in front, larger in back, arranged smallest to largest, folded neatly once and placed in my front right pocket with change and receipts.

Kyteland

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2002
I have two bill pockets in my wallet. 20s go in the back pocket, smaller in the front one. They also are in order by denomination and all the presidents face forward and are upright.

<-- is anal retentive about these things.