Poll: For the guys. Do you spit into urinals (Voting Closed)

PCHPlayer

Golden Member
Oct 9, 2001
I have often seen men spitting into urinals when they take a leak. I find the behavior odd, so I figured I would find out how many do it.

[Edit]If you do spit, my wife want to know why[/Edit]

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
I usually don't use the urinal, but sometimes if I'm walking by with something in my throat I'll spit it in there. That said, I do spit in the toilet when I take a leak.

Ketteringo

Banned
Feb 2, 2002
No.

Why do restaurants/bars put ice in the urinals? I saw it for the first time in Canada, very odd I thought.

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Ketteringo
No.

Why do restaurants/bars put ice in the urinals? I saw it for the first time in Canada, very odd I thought.

To cool that piss off. DUH!

Do you have any idea how hot piss can wear down a set of pipes?

morkinva

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 1999
I must admit to a sometimes uncontrollable urge to spit in the same place I'm p*ssing, yet I don't know why

i think the ice in the urn has to do with smell
hot piss = really stinky
cold piss = not stinky

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
I do every now and then, it just happens to be a good place to spit if you need to for whatever reason. I usually don't do it with other people inthe bathroom, though

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
If I've got something to spit out while I'm taking a leak, yeah, I spit it into the urinal. By "something to spit" I mean if I cleared my throat or coughed and got something to show for it.

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002
i sometimes spit in the toilet when i pee because it's a convenient time to do so if i need to. i'd rather not do it out on the ground where someone could step on it.

Rumpltzer

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2003
No, I don't spit into urinals or throw gum into them (as others do)... I also wash my hands... which I notice a lot of guys don't... even when they come out of the stall.

Rumpltzer

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Ketteringo

I think it has something to do with the guys who don't flush. You know, melting ice to compensate.

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
Yes, why not? Is one easily accessable, usually unwanted bodily fluid worse than another? I spit often, and the urinal is convenient to blow a spitwad into when I'm taking a leak. Problem? :)

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
One time I found feces in a urinal. That one freaked me out. I pretty much backed out of that bathroom and went to piss somewhere else.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
I don't spit.

i've seen gum in urinals... bastards

You should see what gets stuck in the urinals at the Walmart I work at. The one stopped working, and they cleaned it out. Gum, yarn, plastic wrappers from CDs and whatever else was stolen there, foil...it was like a trash can.

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by: So
One time I found feces in a urinal. That one freaked me out. I pretty much backed out of that bathroom and went to piss somewhere else.

:Q

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
If I get full while eating the urinal cake, then yes, I'll spit out the rest into the urinal. On another note, does anyone wonder how many germs are passed via the flusher? Imagine how many people flush with the same hand they use to aim with?