Poll: Does your local grocery store have a Mountain Dew Code Red spin-off store brand?

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Nope.

They DO have a Dr. Pepper ripoff called Dr. Smooth which sucks big time though. :disgust:

Frosty3799

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 2000
Originally posted by: N8Magic
Nope.

They DO have a Dr. Pepper ripoff called Dr. Smooth which sucks big time though. :disgust:

Wegmans does a god job with the rip-offs.

Our Dr. Pepper rip off is called Dr. W, the Code Red is Code W, etc.

MMM good

Frosty3799

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 2000
Originally posted by: JuMpR629
I wish they did.

Best part is they are consistantly on sale for $0.69 / 2 liter ... it's worth the trip to your local/not-so-local Wemans in New york, Pennsylvania, or Jersey jusut for that.

Originally posted by: Frosty3799
I wish they did.

Best part is they are consistantly on sale for $0.69 / 2 liter ... it's worth the trip to your local/not-so-local Wemans in New york, Pennsylvania, or Jersey jusut for that.

Uh, I'm a college student in Michigan. If I wanted to get my money's worth out of a trip to PA for knock-off code red, I would have to buy 168,213 2-liters of it. I don't think so.

Frosty3799

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Frosty3799
I wish they did.

Uh, I'm a college student in Michigan. If I wanted to get my money's worth out of a trip to PA for knock-off code red, I would have to buy 168,213 2-liters of it. I don't think so.

Thats it?? only like 2 bus loads... no sweat :)