POLL: Do you type (in)correctly? (specifically: 'Y', 'B' keys w/ right or left hand?)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Well. I picked random, but it's not really totally random, It depends on the word.. :Q

Somehow.. I learned to type with all of the fingers on my left hand, but only my index finger on my right hand. So.. depending on not only the word, but the word in relation to the other words around it.. lol.. sometimes I hit Y with my right hand, usually with my left.. same with the B key. I always hit H with my right hand though.. lol..

I can type reasonably fast, about 105WPM with 93% acccuracy, 95WPM with 96% accuracy.. lol.. I guess it looks funny when I type to a lot of people though, cause my right hand is moving all around the right side of the keyboard so fast, and my left hand is just sitting still.. lol

jonnyGURU

Moderator <BR> Power Supplies
Oct 30, 1999

<< What if you're like that guy in "Tommorow Never Dies" who types with one hand? >>

When I've got a beer in one hand, then I will type with only one hand.

chibchakan

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2001

<< What if you're like that guy in "Tommorow Never Dies" who types with one hand? >>

<< When I've got a beer in one hand, then I will type with only one hand. >>

I can only type with one finger :(