*POLL* Do you own the movie Jurassic Park?

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
It did record numbers in theaters when it came out...i went and saw it. But i don't own the movie. Do you?

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
You suck at teh pollage.

And no I don't own it. I don't really get the record numbers either. It wasn't bad, but wasn't anything worth 5 stars IMO. Then again, it came out when I was in elementary school, so maybe it was revolutionary for it's time. :p

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
I own all 3 movies in the series on DVD, BTW.

Should add a poll for all the Jurassic movies.

dougp

Diamond Member
May 3, 2002
Book (Pre-movie) check
VHS (Release) check
DVD (last christmas, I delayed a long time) check

Check, check and check! Love the movie, I can watch it over and over ...

Mar 11, 2004
I don't own it myself, but I know we recorded it back when it first showed on TV, and I'm pretty sure we bought the VHS. I keep thinking, yeah I should buy it, but then I don't. I was obsessed with it as a kid and still love it.

MotionMan

Lifer
Jan 11, 2006
Originally posted by: irishScott
You suck at teh pollage.

And no I don't own it. I don't really get the record numbers either. It wasn't bad, but wasn't anything worth 5 stars IMO. Then again, it came out when I was in elementary school, so maybe it was revolutionary for it's time. :p

I went to see Star Wars in the theater with my bro-in-law when it was re-released a few years ago. We were laughing at all the "cliche" lines...until we realized they were not cliche when the movie came out originally - they were revolutionary.

MotionMan

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
For a movie that came out in 1993...i still think the special effects are pretty good.

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
I have 1 and 2 on DVD and I will re-buy 1 when it comes out on HD DVD.

Soapy Bones

Dec 4, 2003
I had to vote no even though I had the 2 disc set way back when they were first on DVD and then later I got the third movie and sent in for the new box and everything. I can thank one of my old freshman year roommates for either stealing or allowing someone to steal some of my DVDs while i was gone for the weekend. I lost about half of my DVD collection back then. Oh well

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
I own the first book only, everything that followed it just got progressively worse, books and movies. The first movie wasn't too bad though, when you judged it without comparing it to the book.