Poll: Do you like to pop the bubbles on bubble-wrap?

RaDragon

Diamond Member
May 23, 2000
*Disclaimer* Now it's my turn to nef ;) --

Anyway, back to the topic...So it's stupid -- I know, but how many of us really can't help themselves and pop those little plastic bubbles on a nice clean sheet of bubble wrap (or even the ones that come in some package you received)? Do you pop them, one at a time, or go for the multiple-burst-sound by squeezing the air out of those things?

Vote on the poll, and then you can go back into your cave. Thanks!
;)

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
POP

POP POP POP

POP... POP

crackle popcrackle popcrackle popcrackle popcrackle popcrackle popcrackle popcrackle popcrackle popcrackle popcrackle popcrackle pop

snow patrol

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2000
oh yes, and how :) I'm afraid I'm sad enough that I had to choose the final option. I use my teeth, finger-nails, thumbs, feet, knees (you get the picture!!!). Flavoured bubble-wrap...now there's an idea :)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
YES I DO...it's very addictive. Big or small, size doesn't matter ;)

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
We put it on the floor and roll our chairs over it. Big machine-gun effect!

4824guy

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
THe small bubbles are nice to pop, but man, those large size bubbles are the greatest. Thinking of them now makes wants me to try and find some to pop.

Viperoni

Lifer
Jan 4, 2000
I prefer either the big ones or small.
Big cuz it makes a lot of noise, small cuz it sounds like popcorn popping :)

RaDragon

Diamond Member
May 23, 2000
werk -- that virtual bubblewrap was awesome... though it lacked the 'hold' of real bubblewrap! ;)

[edit] now that i think of it... can you imagine -- in the future, when they 'ban' the use of plastics and all we can pop is something virtual? *shudder*

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Yeah, it's not quite the same. Bubble wrap is just so much fun! :) My gf's parents own a company that manufactures packing materials (stop laughing) and she gave me a 2000 ft roll of the stuff for shipping stuff I sell/trade on the FS/T board. One night I came home drunk and popped at least half the roll. My roomates thought I was insane! :p

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
When I worked overnight at Target occasionally we'd get boxes packed with the serious bubble wrap... Not this weenie little 1/4" crap. We're talking 1" thick bubbles that make a VERY satisfactory POP! when punctured. Enter the WAVE. Work Assist VEhicle. Nice little tool that runs around on 4 wheels, & can lift a person & a rack up ~15 feet in the air. It's heavy as hell, of course. Moves pretty quick, too. You'd have to run to keep up with it on it's fast speed. So, what do we do? Lay out a nice track of bubble wrap, turn on the intercom, & treat the whole store to a professional level popping.

:D

Viper GTS