POLL: Do you like the band Sublime?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: josphII
they are my favorite band, especially 40oz. as a matter of fact i went to the same high school as they did, separated by 6 yrs i believe.

one of my current roomates graduated with them and has an old demo tape of them w/ like 3 songs (he's a musician also). unfortunetely they sound too much like the final version for me to record to the computer

What would Bradley say if he saw you bitching about recording to the computer? He would call you a pussy.

crawford

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2002
Originally posted by: caitlion
Originally posted by: crawford
My favorite band ever, I have like 2 gigs worth of mp3s from them. I like bradley so much that even wierd songs that most people hate, I love.

there are weird songs that most people hate?

i dont see how anyone could not like sublime. we should probably just kill those kind of people, theyre not good for the world.

Trust me, there are plenty of wierd songs.

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Gulzakar
their last show was in Petaluma I think... before the singer OD'd :(

:beer:
RIP Brad... you join the ranks of those who died before their time due to mistakes with heroin (Kurt Cobain being the other one that immediately springs to mind while I'm drunk, even though I know I'm missing at least 10 that I would normally know if I was sober)

caitlion

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2003
My favorite band ever, I have like 2 gigs worth of mp3s from them. I like bradley so much that even wierd songs that most people hate, I love.

i dont see how anyone could not like sublime. we should probably just kill those kind of people, theyre not good for the world.

i cant like you.

crawford

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2002

i cant like you.

Ok, im not sure what the hell youre talking about. Anyway, the songs im talking about are like half-recorded, crap quality ziggens songs that know one knows about, but if they were to hear them they would think it was wierd.

Care to share?

2 gigs would be just about all their live sets.

caitlion

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2003

i cant like you.

Ok, im not sure what the hell youre talking about. Anyway, the songs im talking about are like half-recorded, crap quality ziggens songs that know one knows about, but if they were to hear them they would think it was wierd.

"no one knows about" them? well ive heard quite a few. i guess youre right though. some people just dont have open minds with music at all. some people think anything thats not on the radio is 'weird' :-/ oh well

crawford

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2002
Originally posted by: SampSon
Care to share?

2 gigs would be just about all their live sets.

I have a crap cox cable connection and firewalls up the ass. Otherwise I would. I got most of it on bit torrent though.

I have a crap cox cable connection and firewalls up the ass. Otherwise I would. I got most of it on bit torrent though.
What kinda bullshit excuse is that?

You just killed the whole idea of tape trading.
On top of the fact that you're bullshitting.

Cheers mate! :beer:

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Chaotic42
...Nirvana. Fun to listen to, but they will never be remembered as great.

eh? We'll see about that.

As far as Sublime yeah they're pretty good. My favorite is "Pawn Shop."