POLL: Do you change into something more comfortable when you get home?

atom

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999
When you know you're gonna be home for a while, do you tend to change into something more comfortable or do you just stay in whatever you're wearing? Like right now I just got home and since I know I'm probably not going anywhere (it's raining out) I changed into a pair of sweats. It's more comfy to lounge around in than a pair of khakis.

I'm the only guy I know IRL that does this. :confused:

Edited nasty engrish in title.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Yes...but that's because it's exercise clothing :)

Mr N8

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
Originally posted by: vi_edit
Yes...but that's because it's exercise clothing :)

I hit the weights and then the treadmill when I get home.

speg

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2000
www.speg.com
Yeah I do, I don't like lounging around in my good pants usually. Besides it gets them dirtier and stuff. I ususally throw on a pair of PJ pants and take off my sweater.

Cat13

Golden Member
Nov 14, 1999
Heck yeah! I actually change before I leave work. Just leave my uniform in the office and change in the morning/afternoon.

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
The dress code at the place where I used to work was skirts or dresses, pantihose and nice dress shoes for women.

Of course I changed when I got home ;)

Maetryx

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2001
I live in Alaska. So every time I enter a building I embark on a redneck striptease in which I try to rapidly shed multiple layers of clothes and footwear that are adequate for the 100 degree cooler temperatures on the other side of the door I entered, but are about to give me a case of spontaneous human combustion.

When I get home, I generally strip down to my long johns and T-shirt.

Rob9874

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 1999
First thing I do. I have a pair of soft, loose gray shorts (that I wear "commando"), and a gray cotton shirt. And I'm ready for the night.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
yeap i usually get into some sweat pants and a t-shirt.

I used to have to wear a suit to work. while it was fine at work i didnt watn to get it dirty at home.

sweat pants are great. no bottons nothing. just pull them on! but you have to get the kind with pockets in case you have to go to the store or something.