Poll: CloneCD or Alcohol 120%?

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Which program do you like better, CloneCD or Alcohol 120%?

JustAnAverageGuy

Diamond Member
Aug 1, 2003
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein

Better for what? ;)

I use Daemon Tools for Emulation, and Nero for burning because it came with my DVD +\- RW drive :p ,

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: JustAnAverageGuy
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein

Better for what? ;)

I use Daemon Tools for Emulation, and Nero for burning because it came with my DVD +\- RW drive :p ,

Not for emulation, just to backup music CD's & PC games so I don't mess up my originals, I've messed up too many store-bought originals that I don't even want to count! :| & :(

Allio

Golden Member
Jul 9, 2002
I use both, and switch between them for no real reason. I like CloneCD's incredibly simple interface, but Alcohol has a lot more features.

boomdart

Jan 10, 2004
i SO thought you meant either get drunk or buy software...i voted for 120% alcohol :p

Roxio Easy CD Creator 6 <-- I love it, and cross-fading tracks is simply the coolest thing ever. At a 20 second crossfade, you can fit about 3-5 extra songs on each cd, and when the cd changes tracks it just sounds cool.

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
I'm curious how anyone could use the latest version of both programs and actually choose Clone CD as being the best? :confused:

Oh...and Alcohol 120%...hands down.

;)

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Insane3D
I'm curious how anyone could use the latest version of both programs and actually choose Clone CD as being the best? :confused:

Oh...and Alcohol 120%...hands down.

;)

What does Alcohol do that Clone CD doesnt? I've NEVER had Clone CD fail on me, its always copied everything I've thrown at it.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: boomdart
i SO thought you meant either get drunk or buy software...i voted for 120% alcohol :p

Roxio Easy CD Creator 6 <-- I love it, and cross-fading tracks is simply the coolest thing ever. At a 20 second crossfade, you can fit about 3-5 extra songs on each cd, and when the cd changes tracks it just sounds cool.

LOL :D

Cheer boomdart :beer: