Poll: Check out my flash banner & rate it!

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Yes, I just realized that. It moves a bit too fast, gonna fix that up once I get home. Slow it down a bit.

Question: Does it load slow for anyone?

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Thank you for the kind comments :D Be sure to vote in the poll though...

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Chef:
I'm on a cable modem; loads up very fast on my side as well. Anyone got dial-up??

President? Hah! I'm 14! :D

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
LOL :) I have, on many occasions. Matter of fact; she's sitting right in front of me...

thEnEuRoMancER

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2000
There's a girl in front of you waiting to dance with the president and all you do is think about Pokemon ads ;)

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
If it werent for the fact that I know you are 14, I´v seen your picture and that I know you are a lost pokemon fan then I´d say you were alot older, realy good work. Just a little to fast :)

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Heheh; not thinking about the ad right now...although I do need to slow it down :)

[edit]Thanks Czar!

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
it sucks ass!
Oh, wait, I should probably go look at it first.

:)

Checked it out and it looked pretty good. Don't worry about too much movement, it looks good. Not enough movement and some people will not notice it on pages with tons of similar banners.

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
S l o w a s h e l l on a dialup. I mean SLOW.

--But not too bad for a 14 y/o first time with Flash. Not too bad at all.

Ricky
DesignDawg

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Do me a favor: Die in hell.

On a serious note, the first one looks good, but considering it's short length, I'd slow down the movements a bit.
As for the second one, it takes a while to load, and considering I have DSL, that can't be good.
The banner itself is a little strange...I don't understand the music so I can't rate it, however, the text is a little strange.
"We carry the latest tapes at the best prices!"
"We only carry great quality tapes as well"....try to find a way to combine these 2 into 1 sentence IMHO....using "we" to start two consecutive sentences seems a bit awkward to me.

BTW, do you have some sort of obsession with the wavy text thing? You've done it in both of these :p

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Eaiser loading time banner:
Click Here

Slower loading time (different banner):
Click here

Snake:
I use Macromedia Flash or Swish...most usually flash. The Pokemon was done in Flash.

DesignDawg:
Try the first link ;)

Pretender:
Thanks for the input. I know that banner's text was fvcked up. I was just fooling around with crap. The music is Japanese, its a Dragon Ball GT opening song. I love it :)