Poll: camry or maxima?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Actually we went to the toyota dealership and was not impressed with the camry at all. Me and my mom thought the camry wasnt as good as the accord or the maxima. They had this subaru forester their and it is in like mint cond. Took it for a test drive and knew it was it.

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Originally posted by: jewno
Xionide, did you test drive Maxima?

Yes we drove both. The maxima is an awsome car. And if the forester didn't fit our family's lifestyle as much it would definately be on the top of our list in family sedans. We go snowboarding/camping and stuff so the cargo space/cargo rack/awd and space really sold us.

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Originally posted by: Chrono
OMFG. SUBARU FORESTER? WHY NOT LEGACY GT?
:(

If it were up to me this is what we would have bought. But my mom wanted a wagon/suv type of thing.

Juno

Lifer
Jul 3, 2004
Originally posted by: Xionide
Originally posted by: jewno
Xionide, did you test drive Maxima?

Yes we drove both. The maxima is an awsome car. And if the forester didn't fit our family's lifestyle as much it would definately be on the top of our list in family sedans. We go snowboarding/camping and stuff so the cargo space/cargo rack/awd and space really sold us.

Go for Maxima, they give you nice speed. 60-0mph in 3 seconds is amazing!