Poll: Best Coffee on Earth

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mustanggt

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 1999
folgers is the best coffee in my world, allways on sale for $4.95 for the big can .:)

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000

<< I personally like Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee the best. We go every year and I bring back about 6 pounds. I end up being nice and giving it away to people, so it doesnt last as long as I would like.

I like Peet's coffee, but since they arent nationwide, I end up buying Starbucks at Wal-Mart, and drinking that the most.
>>

Can you tell me a little more about Peet's? They have a few stores here in Portland and until tonight I thought they were local only?

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
I only get small samples from Peet's...I know someone who works there (Bay Area). Provides free samples (not nearly enough....this means YOU if you are reading this :D )

The little samples I have gotten were quite good.

Nothing beats the Jamaican stuff, or maybe its just the memories of vacation that make me love it so much.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000

<< I only get small samples from Peet's...I know someone who works there (Bay Area). Provides free samples (not nearly enough....this means YOU if you are reading this :D )

The little samples I have gotten were quite good.

Nothing beats the Jamaican stuff, or maybe its just the memories of vacation that make me love it so much.
>>

I visited Peet's to buy a $10 GC for a co-workers birthday, ordered a coffee and they gave me the weirdest look because I wanted a FLAVORED Latte. Apparently they don't offer flavoring :(

Nothing and I mean nothing beats the smooth sweet taste of a hazelnut or macadamian nut Latte.

Herbman

Golden Member
Nov 27, 1999
Peet's is awesome I order off there web site receive it in 1-2 days. They usualy roast to order so you get fresh bean.

Date stamped right on bag. So you don't get bean thats been sitting to long.

I have been drinking Kenya all last week. Just need some Krispy Kreme's and i am set .

Very tastey :)

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Another vote for Peets. They keep us stocked up here at work, there's nothing worse than a bunch of coders without good coffee.

murphy55d

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
BP convenience stores have good coffee. "Wild Bean" or something..I think it is just regular coffee with a funny name. But it's what I prefer.