Poll: Best Anime Series

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NomisST

May 4, 2002
Cowboy Bebop vs. Trigun??? And poeple put Bebop???? I don't understand so many uneeded episodes. Oh my god, can someone please write a full explanation of what happend in evangelion and the end of evangelion??? Please my e-mail address is NomisST@patmedia.net. I cannot stop thinking about Asuka getting sliced in half or whatever happend to her and then being strangled at the end while putting her hand on Shinji. Please someone explain to me what happend to evangelion. I will send an entire series of whatever I have in my collection. Also I don't think Evangelion could be rated as one of the best anime's ever created. There are a lot of better ones, like Trigun hehehe.

NomisST

May 4, 2002
Cowboy Bebop vs. Trigun??? And poeple put Bebop???? I don't understand so many uneeded episodes. Oh my god, can someone please write a full explanation of what happend in evangelion and the end of evangelion??? Please my e-mail address is NomisST@patmedia.net. I cannot stop thinking about Asuka getting sliced in half or whatever happend to her and then being strangled at the end while putting her hand on Shinji. Please someone explain to me what happend to evangelion. I will send an entire series of whatever I have in my collection. Also I don't think Evangelion could be rated as one of the best anime's ever created. There are a lot of better ones, like Trigun hehehe.;)

NomisST

May 4, 2002
Why are there two of my posts???? I clicked on reply to topic and I get two??? The hell. Oh well yeah one more thing how can people put down animes that didn't even finish yet as being the greatest. Like Naruto. Yeah it's great now but there are about 100 or something episodes left to go. Can it be that great after 100 episodes, or will it turn out to be like DBZ? Also Hellsing, Berserk(NOT ON THE POLL) and some other stuff, can't remember right now, are really good. I consider Berserk to be one of the greatest cause it has a lot to make you want to watch the next episode. That to me makes an anime great, but how can you say your favorite anime when there are so many genres? Make this poll a little more specific. That's like comparing Italian food and Chinese food with people that like every kind of food.;)