Poll: 68% of Jews would refuse to live in same building as an Arab

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Libs are always right and their intelligence supercedes righties 1st amendment rights. Just look it up it is in the playbook. Also Global Warming is real because they said so. Killing kids is OK too.

By my count that was four straw men. Bravo. :rolleyes:

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Do you mean US troops are sent to explode inside civilian groups? That's a very innovative tactic, I must say.

The only difference between a suicide bomb vest and a bomb dropped by a plane is the delivery method. Now I'm NOT saying the US military deliberately targets civilians but mistakes happen and a certain amount of collateral damage has been justified.

Last edited:

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
]The only difference between a suicide bomb vest and a bomb dropped by a plane is the delivery method.[/B] Now I'm NOT saying the US military deliberately targets civilians but mistakes happen and a certain amount of collateral damage has been justified.

Stupid.

The difference between a suicide bomber and a bomb dropped by a plane (ambigious to begin with - what plane? what type of bomb?) is the former is designed to kill as many Jews, Americans, Hindus whatever - as possible.

A bomb dropped by a plane - say, an F-16 - is typically predicated on points of aggression. I.e, terrorist hide out. General ROE rules of most developed nations contain a bible-sized hand book in dealing with enemy combatants, avoiding civilians, etc.

rules of war explicitly define an enemy is not immune from attack simply because he hides behind civilians. however, the difference between civilian and legal combatant has been blurred because islamists abuse America, Israel's and Britain's ROE by using women and children in combat.

why?

because soldiers don't want to shoot women and children, let alone kill them. over time, however, soldiers have become used to seeing animals used as weapons - so militaries have slowly developed a more liberal response to terrorism.

let me put it this way - even the Nazis built bomb shelters for their children when the British bombed Berlin.

how many bomb shelters does hamas, hezbollah, or the taliban build for the people they govern?

ZERO.

ultimately, to even remotely equate US soldiers to terrorists on a moral-level demonstrates not likely immense ignorance but quite possible mental illness.

seriously, if you cant tell the difference between a homicidal muslim and a 21 year G.I who signed up to defend his country, not kill as many muslims as he possible can...well, you're a fucktard.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Stupid.

The difference between a suicide bomber and a bomb dropped by a plane (ambigious to begin with - what plane? what type of bomb?) is the former is designed to kill as many Jews, Americans, Hindus whatever - as possible.

A bomb dropped by a plane - say, an F-16 - is typically predicated on points of aggression. I.e, terrorist hide out. General ROE rules of most developed nations contain a bible-sized hand book in dealing with enemy combatants, avoiding civilians, etc.

rules of war explicitly define an enemy is not immune from attack simply because he hides behind civilians. however, the difference between civilian and legal combatant has been blurred because islamists abuse America, Israel's and Britain's ROE by using women and children in combat.

why?

because soldiers don't want to shoot women and children, let alone kill them. over time, however, soldiers have become used to seeing animals used as weapons - so militaries have slowly developed a more liberal response to terrorism.

let me put it this way - even the Nazis built bomb shelters for their children when the British bombed Berlin.

how many bomb shelters does hamas, hezbollah, or the taliban build for the people they govern?

ZERO.

ultimately, to even remotely equate US soldiers to terrorists on a moral-level demonstrates not likely immense ignorance but quite possible mental illness.

seriously, if you cant tell the difference between a homicidal muslim and a 21 year G.I who signed up to defend his country, not kill as many muslims as he possible can...well, you're a fucktard.

Apparently my point went over your head. I'll try and explain a little better... When you're the family or friend of an innocent civilian killed by a bomb it doesn't matter who did it or why they did it. Either way, you're going to be pissed off and rightly so.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999

Huh? They love Bush is a complete and utter fabrication. GB got 19% of the Jewish vote in 2000 and only about 25% in 2004. Obama got 78% of the Jewish vote. Jewish people like African Americans are usually heavily weighted in the democrat corner. Asians and Hispanics are majority democrat, but no where close to the percentages of Jewish or blacks.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/jewvote.html

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
Apparently my point went over your head. I'll try and explain a little better... When you're the family or friend of an innocent civilian killed by a bomb it doesn't matter who did it or why they did it. Either way, you're going to be pissed off and rightly so.

This argument is predicated on the notion that intent is irrelevant. In other words, if a police officer shoots at a fleeing felon, misses, and hits a child, that is the same as a criminal who targets the child and shoots him intentionally. You're right, either way the family will grieve. But the moral complaint is not of the same magnitude.

- wolf

n yusef

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2005
Huh? They love Bush is a complete and utter fabrication. GB got 19% of the Jewish vote in 2000 and only about 25% in 2004. Obama got 78% of the Jewish vote. Jewish people like African Americans are usually heavily weighted in the democrat corner. Asians and Hispanics are majority democrat, but no where close to the percentages of Jewish or blacks.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/jewvote.html

Jews in America != Jews in Israel.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
I bet if they knew me they wouldn't want to live next to me either. this anti-bfddism is killing me :(