Police accidentally spray Philly bench w/Pepper Spray

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
WTF??

EDIT: This just happened during commerical break. It appears to be affecting the Philly players.

LOL they don't know where to go!

EDIT #2: It is now safe to resume play after about 5 minutes of confuzion.

EDIT #3: Pepper spray used by security to break up a fight in the stands.

EDIT: Bad Joke #1:

...and Panther's tackle Julius Peppers says, "I 0wNeD j00!"

EDIT: Bad Joke #2:

Security guard Paul Owens says, "damn, I was just tryin to put some flavor on my Philly cheesesteak!"

UDT89

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
i got the chills, the reporter said a burning feeling in her chest........

Aceman

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
Nice! Ya know, you beloved patriot fans just need to take the beatings!

Hope it's not anything more than a stupid prank.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Melissa Stark was saying something about a burning sensation in her lungs

EDIT

Oh...cops broke up a fight with pepper spray and got onto the field

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
"It is now safe to resume play"

I now return you to your regularly scheduled neffing!

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
They just said according to security there was a fight in the stands, police used PEPPER SPRAY which drifted onto the field.

Phew!

Draco

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
Is Melissa the uber hot blonde? I think I caught a glimpse of her on one of the big tv's at the Gym tonite... wow

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Draco
Is Melissa the uber hot blonde? I think I caught a glimpse of her on one of the big tv's at the Gym tonite... wow
Yes, and she gets it on with Madden every night!!! :Q

[Madden Impersonating Fat Bastard]"Oooh yeah baby, Ahm uh Sexy BEEST!"[/Madden Impersonating Fat Bastard]

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
That would have never happened at Vet's Stadium! We'd just lob batteries at them.

Balthazar

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2000
How the hell much pepper spray did they use that it drifted onto the field? Did they fog the stands for crying out loud?

cjchaps

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2000
You have never been around pepper spray I take it? The stuff spreads fast, far, and wide when you spray it. Just being in the vicinity will cause your eyes to water.

Originally posted by: Balthazar
How the hell much pepper spray did they use that it drifted onto the field? Did they fog the stands for crying out loud?

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Dateline: Landover, MD

Police spray pepper spray in order to contain gang violence at Fed-Ex Field

A group dressed in green were beating the living daylights out of a bunch of pansies dressen in maroon. The police sprayed pepper spray on the the green gang because they feared the maroon gang was going to suffer some fatalities if there was no intervention. Apparently it worked as noone actually died during the horrible, thorough, absolute, unequivocal, endless, unforgiving, relentless, maniacal beating that the maroon gang received.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Mwilding
Dateline: Landover, MD

Police spray pepper spray in order to contain gang violence at Fed-Ex Field

A group dressed in green were beating the living daylights out of a bunch of pansies dressen in maroon. The police sprayed pepper spray on the the green gang because they feared the maroon gang was going to suffer some fatalities if there was no intervention. Apparently it worked as noone actually died during the horrible, thorough, absolute, unequivocal, endless, unforgiving, relentless, maniacal beating that the maroon gang received.
ROFL :D